Altered Paper Clips Swap ~ All Received ~ CLOSED!!

I'm going to play! This is a fun, easy, swap. I might need a sign up buddy. I will check my conference schedule first.

S:)

Shawna I can buddy you :)

Lisa I think Rachel might play too :)

Just checking to see if anyone else has any ideas for groups!

Lisa - just want to verify on this one...we are making 2 clips per person in the group? I know it is usually 3, so I don't want to mess this up. I wasn't sure if you switched it because of groups size or hit the wrong key? Thanks! I have my list all ready!

Lisa - just want to verify on this one...we are making 2 clips per person in the group? I know it is usually 3, so I don't want to mess this up. I wasn't sure if you switched it because of groups size or hit the wrong key? Thanks! I have my list all ready!

no, its 2 for this swap....that was how it was done before, so kept it that way!

Don't forget....sign ups are tomorrow morning starting at 10am EST!!!

Morning Lisa!!!!

I am so excited for this!!

Can I have:

A. I'll do Mickey's shorts (I think this is what you are looking for?? It leaves other Mickey things open for others??)

B. I'll do tea cups

C. I'll do castles

D. I'll do poinsettias

E. I'll do trucks

F. I'll do tiaras

G. I'll do cupcakes

H. I'll do bones

I. I'll do shells

J. I'll do pink and brown flowers

Thanks!!! So looking forward to this! Have fun with your first hosting gig!

I'll play :)

Group A--Minnie
Group B--Pirates
Group C--Scorcerer's Hat
Group D--Snowflakes
Group F--Pink & green flowers
Group H--Pawprints
Group I--Tropical fish
Group J--Purple

I hope this is kinda what you were looking for, if not let me know & I'll fix it. Have fun with you first swap :)

yes, that is what I'm looking for ladies! getting you added Cheryl, thanks for playing!

here is my picks

A- goofy hat
B - monsters inc. "m"
C - AK animals
D - spring flowers
F - something blingy
G - bday hats
I - zoo animals
J - red flowers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter