Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

I just jumped on here to check the weather and tell everyone later taters!!! I am off to get ready!! :goodvibes

We are here!! Yay!! Let me tell you tje food court was packed with a lot of football fans. We have really great rooms and they said more than likely we can stay in the same rooms! Well I am hitting the sack. We are gonna go to dtd tomorrow and then to chef mickeys tomorrow night! :)

We are here!! Yay!! Let me tell you tje food court was packed with a lot of football fans. We have really great rooms and they said more than likely we can stay in the same rooms! Well I am hitting the sack. We are gonna go to dtd tomorrow and then to chef mickeys tomorrow night! :)

:dance3: for having a really great room. What section are you in?

Have fun at Chief Mickeys.

Yeay! I love knowing you will be waking up at Disney today, Heather!

I was thinking that earlier - Heather is waking up in Disney World! :cool1:

I think I saw that it is supposed to rain over the next couple of days. I hope it won't be enough to mess things up too much. Downtown Disney and Chef Mickey's both sound very good for today. :goodvibes

Heather - glad you got the 50's section. I know you wanted it! Hopefully you'll get to stay there.

TRIP UPDATE!!!!! I hope Heather doesn't mind me posting this but I figured she wouldn't care. She texted me this morning and said that when she got up she realized she forgot ALL HER MAKEUP!!!!! :scared1: I'm sure she would like fine without it but of course she doesn't think so. She said everyone had gone to breakfast but she refused to leave the room without makeup, so they're gonna go buy some.

Yeah for getting there! :)

Have a magical day at DTD and Chef Mickey's. Can't wait for pics!

picture update from last night!!! :)

IMG00240-20110207-1831.jpg

Hi Heather, can't believe you are in Disney! sorry I missed the send off, hope the rest of your trip is amaaazing and that it doens't fly in too quick!

ps you forgot your makeup! Nightmare! :scared1: but I presume you got sorted as you (and rest of family) looking lovely and sparkly in the photo!

I love that picture! I hope you're having a wonderful time Heather. :) (I would have to go buy new makeup too!) ;)

Sorry I missed the send off...how excitting that you got an extra day!!!

:thumbsup2 for getting in the 50's section! That's where Lexi wants to stay!

I agree with the other posters.
It's fun to think one of our friends is in the World right now. :goodvibes

Great pic of Chef Mickey's.

Too funny about the makeup....did you do that on purpose...:laughing:

Have a fabulous time! :hug:

I missed your send off on here, but I did see it on Facebook! I'm sure you guys are having a wonderful time! Thanks Dawn for the picture update - it's adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter