Aloha !! ~ mandymouse's pre-trippy (*Byeeeeee !!!*)

Have a wonderful time Mandy:cheer2::cheer2:

:hug: Thanks girls

:banana::banana: Yay !! Finally the day has arrived .. :banana::banana:

.. but not before I had a bit of a scare last night (just what I needed 24 hours before my hols !!). I had an awful headache, I couldn't look at my laptop screen, as it was too bright, and I felt really sick

Convinced I was coming down with swine-flu, I had an early night, and thank goodness I feel a lot better this morning - phew !!!

I've got a busy day today. I've got to finish off the packing, do on-line check-in and get my nails done this morning .. then hopefully we'll be on our way to Manchester airport around tea-time

After we've checked in at the Travelodge, we'll probably head over to the Trafford Centre for a wander around the shops and a Chinese meal

Roll on tea-time, as my holiday begins the moment we reverse off the drive :) :dance3:

Mandy glad I caught you before you go, no need to say have a fantastic time because you will.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Happy holidays. I will send your little prize present off shortly, sorry for delay, just been getting over journey back.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I hope today goes really quickly for you so that you can get on your way.
Have a safe trip.

....Roll on tea-time, as my holiday begins the moment we reverse off the drive :) :dance3:

I know that feeling!!! ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Hope the day goes super-smoothly and you're soon in holiday mode!!! :goodvibes

Have an awesomely fabulous and magical time in WDW, hun - not to mention a 'Wonder'ful cruise... ;) Look forward to hearing all about it... :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Safe journey... xxx :flower3:

Have a fabulous time Mandy! Safe travels.

Looking forward to hearing all about it. xxx

Hi Mandy,Glad you felt better this morning.
I wish you a safe journey and a magical holiday,can't wait to read all about it when you return.Enjoy your chinese tonight-that's what were having.x.

Have a wonderful time Mandy , look forward to hearing about your trip & seeing loads of pic's when you return :thumbsup2

I think the headache your suffered from yesterday might have been cause by Excitement :rotfl:

So glad your feeling better today :)

:hug: Thanks girls

Well the packing is done, and I'm sitting here waiting for everyone to come home (don't they know that I've got a holiday to go on ???? ;) ). See you in a couple of weeks :thumbsup2

mickey-mouse-pictures-06.jpg

Byeeeeee !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter