Almost the length of a pregnancy!!! December 2014

mymermaid

Mouseketeer
Due Date, Dec. 14 2014 :cloud9::wizard:

Okay, so now that we are booked for our December trip we are officially in countdown mode. :cool1: Well, according to my calculations that will be in a little under nine months. N-I-N-E months! I have had two pregnancies. I don't know about other pregnant mama's, but those nine months draaaaagggged on. :faint: It seemed like forever before the date would get here. So to pass my days I am going to try to write about my daily Disney dose. :surfweb: I also plan as live each day as it comes and to enjoy each and every day. As much as I would love for the trip to get here as fast as it can I am also at a point in my life where I want life to slow down a bit. :) So instead of wishing my days away I plan to live each day to the fullest. Loving the people in my life, being their number one cheerleader, and loving the people that cross my path. :hug: We have a few other exciting trips planned before our Disney trip, but none seem as satisfying as planning a WDW trip.

So who are we?

Me – :surfweb: Plotter...er I mean the “Planner”

Hubs – :drive: My co-hort and the financial backer

Son – :wizard: 16 yr old 10th grader who isn't too cool for disney. If there is a deal to be found he will find it. He will be 17 when we travel.

Daughter – princess: 18 college student, Disney obsessed, co-planner, I've trained her well! She will be 19 when we travel.

Daughter boyfriend – :scared1: 20 Has no idea what he has gotten himself into. Bwhahaha

Oh, I just realized that this might as well be our first “adult” trip. Except the fact that my son will only be 17 so from here on out he will be referred to as my “baby boy”

So, how do you pass time as you countdown your Disney trips?

Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter