AllStars room question

ChairborneRangr

<font color=blue>Has never seen CoP<br><font color
Do all rooms have an adjoining room?

Where are the rooms with the King-size beds generally located?

I was at ASMovies last week. I did not have a door to the next room. I do not know about the king size bed rooms.

I had a King Size Bed room at the Sports hotel in the Surf's Up section.

If I remember correctly there was a small fridge there as well. (This was back in 2001 so things may have changed)

Originally posted by ChairborneRangr
Do all rooms have an adjoining room?

Where are the rooms with the King-size beds generally located?

Just remember, if you want two rooms with a door between them you have to ask for connecting rooms, not adjoining. At WDW adjoining just means the rooms are next to each other.

If every room was connecting then every room in each wing would connect. The Cheerleaders would love that! As I recall, the All-Stars have (for each wing) two rooms that connect, then one solitary room, then two more that connect, one solitary and so on. The King size beds are in the handicapped rooms (i.e. walk in shower with no bathtub and a small refrigerator).

You are correct that the King size bed rooms at the All Stars are the handicapped rooms. But there are two levels of "handicapped." Some of them have the walk/roll in showers. But others have regular bathtubs with grab bars installed on the walls.

Therefore the likelyhood of getting a room with a King Size bed is dependant upon how many rooms have been reserved as "handicapped." Those reservations will always get first dibs on those rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter