Allears went to Hong Kong Disneyland!

YukiPhnx

The Minnie to my Mickey
The Allears.net team recently returned from a whirlwind trip of Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Resort and Aulani.

They already have some great information up on their site. We now finally have a website with more comprehensive information about the Asian parks!

If anyone is planning a trip, I would highly suggest popping over there.

That's a very good review of Hong Kong Disney.

I hope to see their Tokyo Disney write-up soon. I really want to know more insider info about Tokyo Disney.

I enjoyed reading about your HK trip - couldn't find anything on the Aulani part? I loved the HK Disneyland parade too, great memories :)

What a great write up and wonderful pictures. I cannot wait until I go in just a little over 2 weeks. I wish now I had booked 3 nights instead of 2, as I would like 2 days in the park and a day in Hong Kong proper. hopefully having a day and a 1/2 in the park will allow us to enjoy everything and ride on some of our favorites a second time.
The park hours while we going to be there will be 10:00 to 8:00. I wonder why they open so late?

I'm so jealous. I actually lived in HK while they were building Disney, but moved right before it officially opened. They gave out soft opening tickets where I lived, but I never was able to score any. Big disappointment for me to be so close and not get to go. However, I at least got to watch them test shoot off the fireworks at night from the balcony of my apartment, so that was nice. I hope one day I will get to go back. I'd like to show my family where I used to live and of course go to Disney.

The park hours while we going to be there will be 10:00 to 8:00. I wonder why they open so late?

They have fireworks every night in HK, so they have to wait until it gets dark enough for that before they close the park.

They have fireworks every night in HK, so they have to wait until it gets dark enough for that before they close the park.

Oh so they open a hour later in the morning so that the park itself is open only so many hours?

Oh so they open a hour later in the morning so that the park itself is open only so many hours?

Many places just open later in Asia than they do in the US ime. Also, I don't think the park turned a profit until this year so keeping the hours shorter probably helps them balance the budget.

The whole of HK is like this - the city doesn't really come alive until around lunch time, but it pumps on like crazy throughout the night! Think they need their sleep in there ;) I was always up trying to find something to do early in the morning but the shops etc would be closed.

Hello would you mind providing a link to the Hong Kong review on allears.net as I'm having troubles finding it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter