All this for credits!!!! OMG @_@

Slot A - I offer 1500.
Slot L - How many do you have of these at the current bid of 251? I would like to get three sets. I offer 800 for one set, 1500 for two sets, 2000 for three sets.

Goofy_Bob said:
Slot A - I offer 1500.
Slot L - How many do you have of these at the current bid of 251? I would like to get three sets. I offer 800 for one set, 1500 for two sets, 2000 for three sets.
i was doing sets for 1,050... so 3 sets would be... 3,150

RockStarBaby said:
bump here are the stuff for credits , it is how many they are up to ;)

A) 1,000
B) 150
C) 150
D) 2,000
E) 200
F) 1,000
G) 1,500
H) 3,050
I) 200
J) 500
K) 6,000
L) 251
RockStarBaby said:
i was doing sets for 1,050... so 3 sets would be... 3,150
1) I don't mean to be rude here, but I think I need to call shenanigans on this: :smooth:

Yesterday Someybody dropped his bid for L down to 251 and you accpeted that by putting it in the bump this afternoon (first quote box above) by saying "it is how many they are up to" - My bid of 800 credits is over three times higher than your existing offer. I don't see any other bids for 1050.

Perhaps you could be more clear on the rules of this little auction. If you have minimum or starting bids, please list those somewhere. Ideally in the first post! Heh. :confused3

Anyway, it's your stuff, you do what you want with it. If you don't want my credits, that's fine with me. :goodvibes It's all just so many 1s and 0s to me. Heh. :rolleyes: Let me know your thoughts please. :listen:

2) Is my offer for Slot A at 1500 credits accepted?

3) When are you calling off the bidding?

Goofy_Bob said:
1) I don't mean to be rude here, but I think I need to call shenanigans on this: :smooth:

Yesterday Someybody dropped his bid for L down to 251 and you accpeted that by putting it in the bump this afternoon (first quote box above) by saying "it is how many they are up to" - My bid of 800 credits is over three times higher than your existing offer. I don't see any other bids for 1050.

Perhaps you could be more clear on the rules of this little auction. If you have minimum or starting bids, please list those somewhere. Ideally in the first post! Heh. :confused3

Anyway, it's your stuff, you do what you want with it. If you don't want my credits, that's fine with me. :goodvibes It's all just so many 1s and 0s to me. Heh. :rolleyes: Let me know your thoughts please. :listen:

2) Is my offer for Slot A at 1500 credits accepted?

3) When are you calling off the bidding?
uh i got them for 1,000 so ill was going to go to 1,050 but ill just take 1,000 for it. and i was not going to trade a full kali couch for 1,500 im waiting for it to go higher. also i dont know when it will end.

RockStarBaby said:
uh i got them for 1,000 so ill was going to go to 1,050 but ill just take 1,000 for it. and i was not going to trade a full kali couch for 1,500 im waiting for it to go higher. also i dont know when it will end.
Ah. :rolleyes: Again, perhaps you could add your starting or expected bids to the first (or any post) so we who happen upon your thread could save you and ourselves time by not putting in bids that are too low. :teacher:

So 1000 for the Tron table/chair sets you paid? Why didn't you say so? And you'll accept the 1000 credits for them? :scratchin I'm a fair and reasonable fellow. I wouldn't want you to only break even... With that explaination I will do the desk sets at 1200 each. So 3600 for three? When do you want to meet? I'll set up my Kiosk and away we'll go... :teeth:

As to the Kali... You're waiting for it to go higher... to like what? You say the current bid leader is 1000, but my bid of 1500 isn't enough to get it? Give me at least a ball park here of the minimum bid you would accept? I really don't know what it's worth to you... I could only judge what it's worth to me... :rolleyes1

here is how I see it:

A - 3,000 - Djo1125
B - 200 - Pirate Emery (I believe bid was rejected by rockstar)
C - 400 - Aensming
D - 2,500 - nemo
E - 400 - Orlando Rocks
F - 1000 - Alphawazup
G - 1500 - Alphawazup
H - 3050 - Silverfox
I - 200 - Alphawazup
J - 500 - Peasy
K - 6,000 - Allyoopcat
L - 251/1000K? misc people have bid different amounts

A - 3,500 - HeDiedxILive
B - 200 - Pirate Emery (I believe bid was rejected by rockstar)
C - 400 - Aensming
D - 2,500 - nemo
E - 400 - Orlando Rocks
F - 1000 - Alphawazup
G - 1500 - Alphawazup
H - 3050 - Silverfox
I - 200 - Alphawazup
J - 500 - Peasy
K - 6,000 - Allyoopcat
L - 251/1000K? misc people have bid different amounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter