All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
IsabelDisneyland-1.jpg

Mine are not as good as everyone else's but I would like to join in the fun :goodvibes

This one is from SWW 2008

IMG_0325.jpg

So, so true, I don't think I've seen a parade or Illiminations except thru a viewfinder. I'm about to experience it all on this next trip. The DVD Cam is staying home, and pictures will be taken on select days, not evey day of the trip. :thumbsup2

Please Please reconsider.
Reason 1: You will see many wonderful scenes and events and you'll wish you had a camera! The Detail!
Reason 2: If your like me and many others, you'll forget most of those scenes and events without a photograph to remind you of it all. Photo's of Family members with Characters are often unique experiances.
Reason 3: Please take me along with you by taking a photo, I feel like I'm at the Park again looking at your Photo's.
Reason 4: it only takes a few seconds to press the button and you'll have a memory forever.

P1210601.jpg

As always there are so many great pics...are we already on page 5!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter