All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore SSE as it is, and this is a way that I've never seen. Love it.

Beautiful day at HS. It almost makes you feel like you're really there.

Mine for today, another Epcot pic. You will be seeing a lot from Epcot over the next few days. I hope nobody minds.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/haringa1/Disney 08/Epcot/9-07-081681.jpg
I definitely don't mind seeing a lot of Epcot. :thumbsup2

I really like this one of the AK sign. I've done the WHOLE sign, but I never realized how much detail was actually in it.

Annnd...today's for me:
100_6914.jpg

Enjoying everyone's photo posts. Nice stuff. Can someone refer me to a thread or posting that explains the requirements for posting attachments? (i.e. # of posts, max file size, etc.) Have decided to jump in here and find out why DW (Deemarch) begins all her intergalactic journeys to WDW here! Am shooting with a Nikon D80 and have captured some nice images.

i'm not positive but i think you have to have 10 posts in order to post an image. and i use photobucket to upload my photos. some others use flickr or other image-hosting websites. i know that the code that has to be used to post a photo is the one that starts with

I tried it myself after reading Jeff's photo board post.. I took a cutout I made with my wife's Cricut and attached it to the rear element of my 50/1.4 (see HERE). Here's a shot of my niece at Christmas..

DSC02779_800.jpg

Amazing Shot - I love the effect. I saw how Jeff & You did it..... but, how does the ONE mickey shape head create the multiple effect? Thanks

Thanks Bill :goodvibes Must say, I have never noticed the Crocodile before, where is he?

He's above the exit from the Peter Pan ride. And, to be fair, when I saw it my first thought was "why haven't I ever seen this before?"

Great show! This is probably one of the better shots I got with my P&S Canon Powershot. Can't wait to get back with the Finepix (still not a DSLR, but loads better than the Canon for low-light!)

Everyone,

I just wanted ot thank you for all of the wonderful photos. It is so nice to be able to see a bit of the magic. It looks so warm and green...unlike here right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter