All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

i-96vhTQf-XL.jpg
:tink:

Hi photofriends! Sorry to be AWOL for so long, but I was sick for a while after our trip. I have finally gone through all of my photos and weeded out the unpostables. :)
Understandably, most of the photos from this trip are of my granddaughter (not comfortable posting those in a public forum), and I didn’t have the time to take my usual capture every detail type photos.
.D1C83B29-F0BA-4821-948B-E4066C02BE05.jpeg

Hi photofriends! Sorry to be AWOL for so long, but I was sick for a while after our trip. I have finally gone through all of my photos and weeded out the unpostables. :)
Understandably, most of the photos from this trip are of my granddaughter (not comfortable posting those in a public forum), and I didn’t have the time to take my usual capture every detail type photos.
.View attachment 724729

Glad to see you posting again! My son and I also got sick from our trip and are still recovering. I hope you feel better now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter