All inclusive in Caribbean

angelbaby129

Mouseketeer
I'm helping a friend plan a honeymoon. They're looking for an adults only all inclusive with included activities and a nice beach. I love Couples in Jamaica and suggested that, but are there any resorts on other islands that people like? What is your favorite? They don't care where they go, as long as it meets the criteria. Their budget is $5000 for a week, so I feel like they have a lot of options. Thanks!

Sandals. We've vacationed at several and my favorite to date has been Exuma. If they want Jamaica we liked both Negril and South Coast. I haven't stayed there, but a friend did St. Lucia and they raved about it. There are three Sandals resorts on St. Lucia and you can use all three. There's a shuttle that runs to/from all three. They stayed at the smaller one in the middle (Halcyon).

I suggest Riviera Maya - so many different resorts and with that budget could get a higher category of room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter