"All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan"

Honeibee

<font color=darkgreen>Lives in Fear of Sweeps<br><
Merry Christmas! :bounce:

Happy Hanukkah! :wave2:

Happy Kwanzaa! :flower:

Happy Boxing Day! :goodvibes

And a very merry whatever else I missed! :teeth:

To all my DIS friends........Thank you for everything this year. I have learned so very much here, and not just about WDW. :disrocks:

A very special thank to KeenerCam who turned me on to walking the Half next January. She doesn't know what she started!
:jumping2:

ahhhh...nothing like a Christmas song done with a country/island twist!

Merry Christmas back at ya!

Nothing like a *Kenny* Christmas! You have yourself a Merry Christmas too!!

Hey.....are you going on the Kenny Chesney Cruise this February?? I am...hope to see you there!!!

kimber79 said:
Nothing like a *Kenny* Christmas! You have yourself a Merry Christmas too!!

Hey.....are you going on the Kenny Chesney Cruise this February?? I am...hope to see you there!!!

Oh you brat! DON'T I WISH! I got the email and immediately forwarded it to my husband.....but we already have three vacations planned next year.

But you KNOW I'll be WAITING for THAT trip report from you! :banana:

Hey- that's what I'm listening to right now! Wish I could do that cruise, but we've got a DCL cruise booked for May...

kikipug said:
Hey- that's what I'm listening to right now! Wish I could do that cruise, but we've got a DCL cruise booked for May...

We are taking the kids on the Carnival Liberty in April....then Italy in July (but the InLaws are paying for this one)...then WDW in September :banana: .... That's it for us next year.

But heck, if I KNEW about the Kenny Cruise earlier..... :confused3

I love that song by Kenny and the cruise sounds like a blast !!! Please, do a trip report when you get back !!!!

I will most definately do a trip report....with LOTS of pictures of course! So far, out of the other artists that will also be there ~ they have named Dierks Bentley!!!! I am sooooo excited!! This is a chance in a lifetime for me....if I didn't work for my dad, and was able to do a *payroll advance* I would not be going either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter