All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

We went last year during free dining from Aug 21-28. Was going to wait 2 years to go again, BUT free dining was offered again, and it's the best time of year for us to go....SO....we'll be at CSR from Aug.28-Sept.3. :) Last minute trip that I just got DH to agree to. ;)

9/14-9/19 at Pop for us! (twins turn 7 on 9/16!)

Me, DH, and DD (16)

Pop preferred room only- August 12th.
Pop preferred room with free dining August 13th-19th.

We decided that with the money we are saving by staying at Pop and with the free dining we are going to do a few tours- something we've never done in all of our 30+ trips!!! Yay!!! :yay: :yay:

Can't wait!!

Laura

Aug 22-29 at ASSp for us!! Me, DS7 and DD3

(My son has been dying to stay there and play on the football field!!)

DS and DD cannot wait for the Mickey ice cream bars! Wait til I show them the list of other 'treats' they can get! Not to mention that Mom is letting them have dessert at the restaurant, too! (Why not? It's all paid for!!) 2 desserts a day - they're going to love it!!

Yes! We (DH, myself and DS6) will be there September 30-October 8th staying at CSR. The free dining promotion certainly worked on us! We were originally going to go later in the year after Thanksgiving/before Christmas. However, after we saw free dining promotion we said aw what the heck! :teeth: We'll get to go sooner AND save some money! We've booked our trip, made our ressies, bought our MNSSHP tickets and now we're ready to go! :cool1:

I thought I had posted to this a while ago, but it looks like I didnt. :confused3

Anyway, we will be gaining weight while staying at Pop Century 8/27-9/2. :cool1:

I am taking my seven year old ds and we are staying Sept.25 to Sept.30 at The PopMusic.

Only preferred rooms were available but not complaining.

Making ADR'S next week as I have the whole week off I can research more.

~Donna

You may want to make them now! We are going and staying at Pop 23-30 of Sept and when I called today I had to take 2 of our TS meals as lunches instead of dinner and 2 others at odd times, like 3:30 or 8pm. Then there was 1 or 2 totally booked up. I was shocked. I'd do it asap!!! AT least get them reserved, you can always cancel them. It's better to have them and have to rearrange your schedule than not be able to get them at all, you know? Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

We'll be there September 10-15 at Caribbean Beach! :cool1: We have our ADRs for Boma, Liberty Tree Tavern, 50s Prime Time Cafe, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Le Cellier.

dmthoma76 said:
I am taking my seven year old ds and we are staying Sept.25 to Sept.30 at The PopMusic.

Only preferred rooms were available but not complaining.

Making ADR'S next week as I have the whole week off I can research more.

~Donna
I agree with Kimberly and say book them now! We added a day to our vacation and when I called last night to make an ADR for Le Cellier, they had only two times left...4pm and 8:10pm. So clearly places are filling up as a result of the free dining.

I am taking my eldest DD for a long weekend - Aug. 17-20. It is a surprise and we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I made all of my ADRs the day I booked the package in April. So we are all set. :sunny:

My gang is going 9/29 through 10/8. Yes we still get the free dining for the entire trip. When I say gang there are 17 of us in 5 room at Pop Century. I have been in charge of making all the ADR's, usually fun for me, but a little trying this time. Anyway, we went last year this same week and got the free dining. What a great deal. This year we had already reserved through our travel agent and paid for the dining plan, but then Disney offered it for free again, Hooray! We are so excited! The only thing I am upset about is the change to the meals at the castle. I don't think it's worth 2 credits so we will be skipping it this year :guilty:

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MAGICAL TIME!

We'll be there 9/13-19. :cool1: :cool1: Our 2 DDs don't know yet! Staying at Pop. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc We've already made ADRs for LeCellier (can't wait to try this one), Chef Mickeys, Narcossees, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Hollywood & Vine, and 1900 Park Fare. We ate at Chef Mickeys when we went last Sept - all the others we'll be trying for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter