all about YOU (September)

None. I didn't realize quite how boring my life was until I read that

You still have lots of time to be adventurous :thumbsup2

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? Sure, I've been to 'em all... Mexico, China, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Japan, France, UK, Canada... oh and Asia and Africa at the other park ;) (in other words, no :p)

I knew one of you were going to say that !! :rolleyes1

I am still waiting to hear about everyone's recent embarrassing moment/guilty pleasure....

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? Disney

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? Antigua

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character-?Wile E. Coyote?

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ??Father of the Bride (haven't seen Three Amigos)

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ??veterinary technician

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??don't like cheese

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ??soda or tonic

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ???

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ??Mr. Rogers

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving
rock climbing/repelling, real white water rafting, zip lining]

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? The kids mostly watch Nik.

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? Yes, took a trip to England as a senior in HS.

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Wile E Coyote

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ??
Three Amigos

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ??
Worked at a pizzaria...mostly making subs because I was female and apparantly males aren't coordinated enough to put together more than one sub at a time.

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? Kraft

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? Soda

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? I can't think of anything. Must have been so bad that I put a mental block on it.

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? Neither.

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving
Yup, my life is pretty boring too. None of the above. Though I have gone snorkling.

1- The Disney channel or Nik ??
Both
2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ??
Nope
3- Favorite Loony Tunes character-
Road Runner
Father of the Bride
Youth & Family Program Director
6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Either
7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ??
"Coke"
8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ??

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ??
Mr. Rogers - never heard of Mr. Dress up. Is that a drag queen?
10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving (In a swimming pool once - the rest only snorkeling), ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting(Can you count the tropical storm that hit Houston a few years ago? If not, wind-surfing only), zip-lining, hang gliding(I have been in a glider), bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving
:)

Neither

Switzerland, France, Italy

Do I have to pick just one??? Alright then - gotta be Bugs!

Three Amigos

Grocery Store Cashier

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??

Kraft (Velveeta is the "spam" of cheese.)

Soda (I used to say "pop", but the damn southerners converted me)

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ??

Spewed out a Jello Shot thanks to Pete.

HUH???

HUH????

DISNEY CHANNEL!!!!!!!

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ??[/COLOR]

Yes. England and Paris

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character-[/COLOR]

Tweety Bird!!!!!!!

???????

I'm no adult. I babysit though.

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??

Definately Craft

Soda.

I shouted in the school hallway because my locker wouldn't open. Everyone was staring at me!!!!!!!

I guess Mr.Rogers. What the heck is Mr.Dress up???

Rock Climbing and white water rafting.

neither,, no kids

Bahamas

not into cartoons

Father of the bride

waitress

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Kraft

soda

said somethig stupid in chat

neither

None of above. I need to make a bucket list.

I like both but I mostly watch Nik for Sprongebob
nope
Elmour Fud
Three Amigos
Delivered parts
6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Kraft
from the south "coke"
Can't think of anything :confused3

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ??Mr Roger's, I do not know Mr Dress-up

been scuba diving with DH and rode in a hot air balloon only up then back down due to the wind. That is all I have done

Disney

Japan for 3 1/2 yrs Philippines for a month

Bugs

Don't remember them to make a choice. I know I saw them both though!

Air Force

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??

What ever the wife has in the fridge!!

At home Soda, when I go to my father's in central PA Pop

Wll it went kinda like this..... nope not gonna do it!!! :rotfl:

Mr. Rogers of course!!!

10- Which of the following have you done:
parasailing- nope
scuba diving- no
ridden in a helicopter- no wouldn't mind it though
hot air balloon- Just went this past Sunday (it was okay till the pilot landed in some guys pasture and the owner came running out cursing and yelling that he was callin the cops cause we were all trespassing!!! There was no wind so 3 of us had to pull the balloon about 150 yrds, over an electric fence and through a hedge row to another feild to get away from the guy!!
rock climbing/repelling- no
skydiving- not on your life!! Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane?? And even if its not perfectly good...I still have a chance if it crashes!!
real white water rafting- no
zip-lining- no
hang gliding- nope
bungee jumping (not in an amusement park) not a chance, I am not a yo yo..!
cave diving- nope

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? The Disney Channel

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? No

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Bugs Bunny

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ?? Father of the Bride

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ?? Working in the bakery and deli at the corner grocery store

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? We live in Wisconsin. We only eat REAL cheese!

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? soda

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? Went out with a friend for supper and had only gotten about 7 hours of sleep in two days. The margaritas hit fast and my DH had to drive home because I couldn't stay awake. Good thing I asked him to come so I could have the margaritas, hey?

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? Mr Rogers

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving.

Nope, none, never don't think I could do any of them. I went tubing on a river once is that close? I am a very dull girl.

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? Disney Channel

Bahamas, Italy, France, England, Gainesville :-)lmao: )

Taz, fits me perfectly

Three Amigos

Teacher

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
I like kraft, but DH keeps buying that other crap.

We say coke for everything, period. None of that northern stuff said here.;)

My lovely son ran outside in all his glory to meet the UPS man. I am sure he didn't need to see a naked 4 year old in the middle of the afternoon!:sad2:

What? Oh wait, you tried to explain that earlier...

10- Which of the following have you done:
parasailing, yep
scuba diving, certified, yep
ridden in a helicopter, yep
hot air balloon, yep
rock climbing/repelling, yep
skydiving, (won't jump out of a perfectly functioning airplane)
real white water rafting, nope
zip-lining, nope
hang gliding, nope
bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), (won't jump off a perfectly functioning bridge or apparatus holding my big behind, see skydiving)
cave diving yep

cave diving yep

I think you're the first one to say they've gone cave diving. How was it ?? I have this thing about not being able to breath so being in the dark ocean or a pitch black cave would be too much for me. Plus I've seen the movie "The Descent" and it freaked me out !! :laughing:

Um, I didn't like it, not one i-o-ta. I was in a spring in the panhandle of Florida getting a night certification and did it because I had to. I am usually not a panicky person, but the heart was a racing that night. I have seen too many stories of them finding people who got lost in the caves and etched their goodbyes in the paint of the tanks. It still sends chills down my spine. I chalk it up to things I have done and will never repeat.

I think you're the first one to say they've gone cave diving. How was it ?? I have this thing about not being able to breath so being in the dark ocean or a pitch black cave would be too much for me. Plus I've seen the movie "The Descent" and it freaked me out !! :laughing:

That movie freaked me out too...no caves for me!

I decided it's high time I participate!

Disney channel

If Mexico's out - No travel experience Waaahhh!

Daffy Duck

Both were great but, Father of The Bride - I like the original with Spencer Tracey and Elizabeth Taylor much better though.

Secretary for an Independent Claims Adjuster.

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Kraft.

I grew up saying "Pop" but at some point thought "Soda" sounded more classy. :laughing:

Squirted half a bean burrito on my face today during lunch with a bunch of co-workers.... They had a good laugh though and I'm all about spreading the Happy. :rotfl:

I need to review the explanation for this one a bit...:confused3

UH - NA!

Neither. Don't have kids.

Yes. Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Hati, St. Maarten, Antigua

Yosemite Sam

They are both funny but I'll say Father of the Bride

Bookkeeper

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??

Kraft

Soda

Thank god I can't think of anything. :lmao:

Who is Mr. Dress-up????

none of those. I have been snorkeling, swam with dolphins, swam with sharks and wrangled one to the shore. Thought about the zipline but chickened out on our last cruise. That is about as exciting as it gets for me. Hot air balloon would be cool.

I have no desire at all to tie my legs to a rubber band and jump off of something. NO THANKS!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? :confused3 Neither?

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Chili, Costa Rica, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany (both West Germany and later "united"), Greece, Holland, Ireland, Isreal, Italy, Japan, Panama, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, ... probably Wales (in my teens) and maybe others.

Also made a few landings along the Antarctic Peninsula ... just in case anyone is counting continents instead of countries. (I'm feeling like a travel junkie. Where's my next fix??)

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Definitely Marvin Martian.

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ?? Didn't see Three Amigos ... so it must be Father of the Bride.

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ?? Software Evangelist, Technical Trainer

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? :confused3 Dubliner by Kerrygold?

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? Soda

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? Nope, sorry, I've been really good these past two weeks: entertained company each of the past 3 weekends - including his mother!, received high praise for my impromptu case study on Virtual Conferencing options, gave blood (might be a story here ... but I've put it out of my mind), hosted four training events this week, lined up 2 more for next week and have organized 110 of my "kids at work" as they anticipate the fall session of their various Master's Degree programs at my office. I've been really, really good. (Pass the ice cream and Hershey's syrup, please.)

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? :confused3 Feeling really lost on a few here ... is it because we don't have children?? (OK, if you insist ... must be Mr. Rogers. I've never heard of Mr. Dress-up.)

10- Which of the following have you done: ridden in a helicopter, rock climbing/repelling, zip-lining, ... skied faster than I should have, taken off-road vehicles in places I shouldn't have and earned my pilot's license (after my mother advised me against sky diving and made me promise to never jump from a working airplane).

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? I dont watch either

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) Jamaca

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Bugs Bunny

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ?? Father of the Bride

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ?? EMT

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? Velvetta

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? Coke

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? Smacked the back of my trainee's chair.

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? Rogers

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving. Scuba diving, Repelling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter