Alabama DVCers? -- Got 15?

We are headed down October 11 for 5 nights. We are DVC but it looks like there's nothing available for that holiday weekend. We are trying out Coronado springs for the first time. Even our fav Port Orleans is booked. Looks like we are going to MNSSHP on Tuesday night!! We are from montgomery also and we travel to Columbus and tifton route also.

We are going the exact same nights as you Oct 11-16. You mentioned going to MNSSHP on Tuesday but there is no party on that tues night. Maybe you meant Monday 10/14? We will be at the party Mon night. :-)

We are going the exact same nights as you Oct 11-16. You mentioned going to MNSSHP on Tuesday but there is no party on that tues night. Maybe you meant Monday 10/14? We will be at the party Mon night. :-)

Oh, you are right!! Thanks!! Now I need to try to change our ADR for liberty tree. Probably not available but no bing deal.

Part time Alabamian here, we will be full time residents of Orange Beach in a year. Right now we head to our house there at least once a month.
DH is originally from Anniston, and still has family in Oxford so we head there once a year or so.
Driving from OBA to WDW takes us about 6 1/2 to 7 hours depending on traffic. We have to drive along the beach into Pensacola to I-110 to I-10, then on to 75 to the Fl turnpike. That I-10 drive makes me never want to see another pine tree!

We will be in WDW at BWV Nov.30th.
Any good Iron Bowl parties going on DH can join and leave me alone?

No offense, but I'd rather hang out with Mickey and pals than in the room or ESPN watching tv. And he'd prefer to watch with some one who actually enjoys it.

We will be in WDW at BWV Nov.30th.
Any good Iron Bowl parties going on DH can join and leave me alone?

No offense, but I'd rather hang out with Mickey and pals than in the room or ESPN watching tv. And he'd prefer to watch with some one who actually enjoys it.

ESPN Club may be a good choice for DH. He may want to check out the breezeway (I think that is what they call it) at Beach Club.

We thought about going to the new bowling alley during the National Championship Game. We were just a little afraid to try something new without an exit strategy.

I'm aware that the rest of the country don't go as crazy over college football as we do...but don't know how interested they really are.

ESPN Club may be a good choice for DH. He may want to check out the breezeway (I think that is what they call it) at Beach Club.

We thought about going to the new bowling alley during the National Championship Game. We were just a little afraid to try something new without an exit strategy.

I'm aware that the rest of the country don't go as crazy over college football as we do...but don't know how interested they really are.
We watched the TN game at ESPN before our DHS private event. We did have to wait in line about 30 min to get in the restaurant side. For just one the bar might be a better choice. It was on the big screen but given the number of big games and rivalry games that day, it may not be big screen for that Saturday in which case the bar is a better place to watch anyway. He should be prepared to be there early and/or have a backup plan to watch int he room. An alternative, if he wants to travel, is to find any of the local groups and go watch with them somewhere. I've done this a couple of times by simply calling around to sports bars and asking if they had an AL group scheduled. It was a little work but not that much. Unfortunately the location that I found is no longer there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter