AKL wine, beer, booze, soda, and bottled water options in the hotel stores

We bought a bottle of South African wine at the resort shop-a white, I forget the name! We liked it very much and it was reasonable. Between ordering a drink with dinner and going to the lounges, we didn’t drink in the room as much as I thought we would-we bought the mugs for sodas.

There is a very nice bar at AKV in the level between the lobby floor and the Boma floor. Victoria Fall Lounge. They have a very good African beer selection and some great African wines. We enjoy it very much and always nice to try new things when on vacation.

We’re looking forward to trying Victoria Fall Lounge. We enjoy a pre-dinner drink.

We bought a bottle of South African wine at the resort shop-a white, I forget the name! We liked it very much and it was reasonable. Between ordering a drink with dinner and going to the lounges, we didn’t drink in the room as much as I thought we would-we bought the mugs for sodas.

That’s our plan. We’ll buy a bottle of red and white, hopefully African, from the resort shop. We’re getting our water, half & half, and soda from the resort store as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter