Akl Standard Rooms

chrissy72

Mouseketeer
hi gang!! not too much longer before my trip. we have a standard room booked at akl. could someone please advise me on what to request. i've been reading so much on different rooms. we would ideally like one closer to the reataurants and pool, but not one on the floor that people are actually walking right next to your patio. what floors does that include? i know we want an upper floor. and what trail do i want?? sooo confused....thanks:confused:

Hi Chrissy.... this is my advice.

If you request a specific "standard room" area and they have it available - they will probably give it to you.

If you request "Best view possible" you may get upgraded to pool or savanna... ot at the least they will give you the best standard view possible.

Please let us know what happens!

>>^..^<<

thanks. i understand that , but does anyone know EXACTLY what floor or trail to request when staying in a standard room....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter