AKL room request

Atc77

Earning My Ears
we are renting DVC points and will be at Kidani 9/23-9/30

I know on our last trip we requested a Sunset Savanna view, but I cannot remember when we requested that. Do we do that at online check in? Or just call? I have a horrible memory.

Depends how you rented points, you could call it may be written in the rental agreement they Owner has to. Call the general Disney customer service line and do it with your online check-in too if you can

did you book a savanah view? that would be the first issue. if you did you should just be able to call and put a request in for a sunset view

did you book a savanah view? that would be the first issue. if you did you should just be able to call and put a request in for a sunset view
Yes, we did book a sananna view. I know we put in a special room request before, I just can't remember if we did it through DVC rental store or called the resort directly. Maybe I'll just do both to be safe. I think I remember we requested sunset savanna and close to the lobby. I know we were in a studio last time, we're in a 1BR this time.

If you rented points, you would have made requests through the broker. The member owns the reservation, so the member would have to add any requests through DVC Member Services.

We are also renting dvc points for September. What's a sunset room? We have a savannah view 3/br master villa reserved for a large family. Have 2 older guests with us an may need to request a lower floor.

Sunset savanah is the main savanah at AK-Kidani; it is where the giraffes are located. You would want a lower level to get the best views of the savanah. But, realize that Kidani is actually built above the garage so there are not really ground floor rooms.

When I emailed our points broker she said she would pass that along, but that they get so many room requests that they don't always honor them.

When I emailed our points broker she said she would pass that along, but that they get so many room requests that they don't always honor them.

Which is true; that's her way of saying "requests aren't guaranteed." But the room assigners do try to give you what you want.

We are also renting dvc points for September. What's a sunset room? We have a savannah view 3/br master villa reserved for a large family. Have 2 older guests with us an may need to request a lower floor.
Most Grand Villas are located on upper floors. If you are at Jambo House, you will be on the fifth floor. All the DVC villas at Jambo House, except for five two bedroom lockoffs, are located on the fifth floor. Plus there are plenty of elevators to take you to higher floors. At Kidani Village, some Grand Villas are two stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter