AKL Resort Photo Session?

J&K'sPrincessMommy

DIS Veteran
We are saying in AKL this September and was hoping someone might be able to post pictures from a AKL resort photo session?
:goodvibes TIA :goodvibes

i don't have pics to post at the moment because i'm a bit short on time.... i can tell you that the day we did it, it was raining, so almost all of our pics were inside anyway. i'm all weird about posting pics of my kids online ;) so it would take me a while to block faces out, etc.... maybe later if no one else can help.

i can tell you the locations:
lobby- center of lobby, near window facing svannah, on steps that lead down to 1st floor off of lobby, on bridge near the bar
outside- flamingo pond, bridge over pool, "stream" outside of jiko, right outside the door of the lobby near the outside firepit.

there were more, but those come to mind.

it was definitely our best souvenir of the trip! :thumbsup2 our photographer was not great (his name was tom) but out of 102 photos he did get a few good ones, and it only cost us $25 with a promo we had. :)

We were there in Sept Had a great time only 1 rainy day. Our Photo session is posted on breaking news photo session page 94 we wore diff color polos with dark jeans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter