AKLFlamingos2.jpg

You can never have too many flamingoes!! :lmao:

AKLFlamingos.jpg

OK - it looks like todays posts are for the boids:

AKLAnimals6.jpg

AKLAnimals5.jpg

AKLAnimals7.jpg

That's all (for now) folks!!

Thanks Joelp! Great pics and thanks for the chuckle. Keep em coming! I'm leaving in about six weeks and these pics are getting me so excited :)

Thanks for the early morning treat! - or was that a "tweet"???? hahahah

Love the pics....I leave in 10 days....I can't wait.

THANKYOU all for the wonderful pics !!!
:goodvibes :thumbsup2 :lovestruc :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :lovestruc

We'll visit this August , CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Keep on posting !!!!!!!!! laura

First, what great pictures everyone has posted!! Ya'll are just making my decision to stay at the AKL easier and easier...

can someone tell/show me the AKL studio at club level? DH and I are trying to figure if the room is roomy enough for 3 adults and a toddler.

Thanks!

Thanks for the great pics of the AKL. We are going in September '09 and we stayed at the Poly last time - thought we might try this. My granddaughter thought I was kidding about wild animals outside the hotel - then I found this thread and showed her! Her mouth fell open (she's 7) and she is quite excited (kind of like her Nana!).

Barbara

We're headed back on March 28 -- any special requests I can try to snap for anyone?

If it's not too bothersome - can you scope out where a club level studio is located, and if at all possible pictures?

Thanks in advance!

I'll try -- we're not staying Club level, though! I'll see what I can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter