AKL called me to wish me a Happy Anniversary

cherylp3

Florida Resident
We stayed at AKL concierge last year as part of our Anniversary trip. I got a call from Juanita at AKL saying that Mickey asked her to call me and wish me a Happy Anniversary.

I thought that was so nice of AKL , so I just wanted to share.

Cheryl

Awwww that is so nice. I remember Juanita - she was very helpful

Happy Anniversary

>>^..^<<

Cherylp3, first off -- Happy Anniversary! Second off -- the AKL concierge staff is topnotch in my book. I know that Juanita has also called other past guests and wished them a Happy Anniversary. Maybe one of these years my husband & I will celebrate our anniversary there, *sigh.* :D

Happy Anniversary!! AKL is the best, my kids loved getting those B-Day phone calls!!

We celebrated our Anniversary at AKL the month it opened and they've called me on my Anniversary last year and this year. :)

This is a little different but just to show how wonderful AKL is....we stayed there last week and it was also a late honeymoon for our daughter and new son in law. A few minutes after we got into our rooms a knock came to their door. When she answered it a cast member handed her an envelope and said Mickey wanted us to wish you congratulations on your recent marriage. In the envelope was a picture of Mickey and Minnie that was signed by all the charactors. My 29 year old daughter was as giddy as a small child. We all were touched. My husband had mentioned their honeymoon to the CM at CRO when he booked our trip. To add to their magic the next day they also had a wedding card delivered to the room from that same CRO CM. Is that terrific or what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter