Akershus question

WhoDat09

Mouseketeer
We booked a "breakfast" at Akershus for 10:45AM in December. Looking at the web site, it states that breakfast is served from 8-11:10AM and lunch from 11:55-3:30PM. My question is what happens between 11:10 and 11:55. Is that still breakfast or do they start bring lunch before the posted time? We have been for breakfast before and really enjoyed it, but the lunch and dinner menu doesn't appeal to us all that much. Also, the princesses are there for both meals, correct?

Princesses for all meals.

The breakfast entrees are served family style. This is what you will get. They also have the appetizer buffet for breakfast, which you will also have. They also have the appetizer buffet for lunch, but I'm don't know if they change this between breakfast and lunch. But, I'm guessing they don't put the lunch one (if it is different) until 11:55. Either way, you will have your breakfast entrees and breakfast appetizers.

We had alate breakfast at Akershus two years ago. They will keep serving you breakfast as long as you want, and make sure all the princesses get to you. It is family style and all you can eat. Highlights were the cherry danishes at the buffet bar and the hash brown casserole... Seriously the hash brown casserole... When they bring the platter go ahead and ask for more hashbrowns!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter