AK Swap On their way home!!!

thanks....if I HAVE to go back to the store it won't be a hardship :lmao:

Michelle - can you tell me where you got that Yeti shadow that you used? I maybe could use that for another element if my lyric des not pan out...so far not so good! :sad2:

I found it by doing a google image search. Type in yeti crossing pin and it will come up under images. I then uses SCAL. Hope this helps.

Erin, Please add me to groups 22,23, 24, 25 and 26. A piecing for each group. That's it for me, I need to spend some time scrapping pictures this summer.

Cassey

Erin, Please drop me from group 22. It's late and I should be in bed....but instead I'm signing up for groups I don't need!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Swapping is an addiction. We need to start a support group.

Cassey

I found it by doing a google image search. Type in yeti crossing pin and it will come up under images. I then uses SCAL. Hope this helps.

Ahhh...I will give it a whirl! Thanks! In the mean time... I have found what I was looking for with the lyric. But, maybe I could add the shadow as an accent...that would tie it in with your element!!

Erin, Please add me to groups 22,23, 24, 25 and 26. A piecing for each group. That's it for me, I need to spend some time scrapping pictures this summer.

Cassey

Got it!! Thanks so much Cassey!

Erin, Please drop me from group 22. It's late and I should be in bed....but instead I'm signing up for groups I don't need!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Swapping is an addiction. We need to start a support group.

Cassey

LOL No problem! I will put you only in the others!

Haha!!! I figured that! LOL I HATE to scrap shop, so I always figure everyone does! cough cough...does that sound believable??

ya.....NOT :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cassey

Cassey, we do have a support group....its called the "Enablers" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Haha!!! I figured that! LOL I HATE to scrap shop, so I always figure everyone does! cough cough...does that sound believable??

I believe it. But my DH doesn't. I always try to pretend I hate having to run into the craft store for "just a couple things," but he never buys it. :confused3

Cassey, we do have a support group....its called the "Enablers" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm totally joining :wave2:. I'm great at justifying everything. And since I work at Michaels, I get to help other people do it all the time

Wish I could join in on this one cause I need animal kingdom pieces, but just can't be sure I have the time right now. Have promised myself that I will not join any swaps until my home is back to normal, and that is still a ways off. (Plus I still feel guilty from having to hand over the other two swaps). This not swapping is killing me :lmao:

Hope you all have fun....I know I'm gonna be sad when I see all the great pieces from this. And don't worry, the groups always have a way of becoming full. :wizard:

I believe it. But my DH doesn't. I always try to pretend I hate having to run into the craft store for "just a couple things," but he never buys it. :confused3

I'm totally joining :wave2:. I'm great at justifying everything. And since I work at Michaels, I get to help other people do it all the time

Oh so you are a professional Enabler too :lmao:
I'd be in trouble if I worked at Michaels or Joann's, my whole paycheck would just go right back to them :lmao:
Jim never knew what I spent on scrapbooking :scared1: since I took care of our finances....but I knew what he spent on his car projects:rotfl:

Wish I could join in on this one cause I need animal kingdom pieces, but just can't be sure I have the time right now. Have promised myself that I will not join any swaps until my home is back to normal, and that is still a ways off. (Plus I still feel guilty from having to hand over the other two swaps). This not swapping is killing me :lmao:

Hope you all have fun....I know I'm gonna be sad when I see all the great pieces from this. And don't worry, the groups always have a way of becoming full. :wizard:

Wish you could join too....DO NOT feel guilty about the other two swaps, family is always first!!! hopefully you can join a swap soon!!
:hug::hug::hug:

LOL Yeah...I try the "ugh...gotta run out for a few things...:sad2: I'll be back soon...need anything? OK...BYEEEEEEEE!!!!" And he says..."right, a couple things...and you're so disturbed by that!"

LOL

Danielle - DO NOT feel bad...you are perfectly fine! Family comes first! This is open until Tuesday and is not due until the end of September. If you change your mind between now and Tuesday, join us for a few groups! Either way, just know that we are thinking of you!

I see you still have your ticker...that's promising, right?! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Erin, but I really can't right now. (You don't know how hard it was to type that sentence ;)) I would feel horrible if I had to ask for another angel for another swap! I feel like I've been pushing my luck on the boards lately and I'm glad that everyone has been so understanding.

Disney is a go no matter what happens. Airfare is purchased and part of the trip is paid for. My mom, sister and MIL are all coming along. I refuse to let it go. I NEED A VACATION! WE AS A FAMILY NEED A VACATION!

I'm hoping by that time that things will be all worked out. Things are coming together slowly, one small step at a time. I think it will be fine, but I don't want to rush into anything and make a bigger mistake. So, my swapping is on hold for a while. Can't resist peeking at what yall are doing, though. popcorn::

Wish we were going to Disney at the same time your family is going. I would have loved to meet up!

Thanks, Erin, but I really can't right now. (You don't know how hard it was to type that sentence ;)) I would feel horrible if I had to ask for another angel for another swap! I feel like I've been pushing my luck on the boards lately and I'm glad that everyone has been so understanding.

Disney is a go no matter what happens. Airfare is purchased and part of the trip is paid for. My mom, sister and MIL are all coming along. I refuse to let it go. I NEED A VACATION! WE AS A FAMILY NEED A VACATION!

I'm hoping by that time that things will be all worked out. Things are coming together slowly, one small step at a time. I think it will be fine, but I don't want to rush into anything and make a bigger mistake. So, my swapping is on hold for a while. Can't resist peeking at what yall are doing, though. popcorn::

Happy to hear you are still going to WDW!!!!
you can at least lift some ideas even if you can't join in!
That's great news that things are slowly working out, slow and steady is a good way to get where you all need to be!

Good morning, Lisa. Bet you and Megan are getting really excited about your trip! And yes, I probably will lift an idea or two :rolleyes1

Wish we were going to Disney at the same time your family is going. I would have loved to meet up!

Ok...just wanted to offer! I understand and look forward to you coming back eventually!

I hope you have the most wonderful vacation and life all works out for you!

It would have been great to meet up! I am missing Lisa by just a short time also! :sad2:

We will have to plan better next time! You and Me and Lisa at Disney at the same time.....can you imagine?

Good morning, Lisa. Bet you and Megan are getting really excited about your trip! And yes, I probably will lift an idea or two :rolleyes1

we are....need to start packing! funny when going to WDW I'm so anxious to be all packed, double checking everything...other trips not so much :confused3
can't wait to meet Buffy, Pam, Cindy and there families! though we will be missing some other's that couldn't make it...

Ok...just wanted to offer! I understand and look forward to you coming back eventually!

I hope you have the most wonderful vacation and life all works out for you!

It would have been great to meet up! I am missing Lisa by just a short time also! :sad2:

we are missing by what a week and few days??? we leave WDW the 22nd!

We will have to plan better next time! You and Me and Lisa at Disney at the same time.....can you imagine?

oh, we would have so much fun!!! next trip is tentively planned for spring break or maybe Thanksgiving week 2013, so want to see xmas decorations in WDW!!

We go every other year at Thanksgiving. We are going this year, so our next trip would be 2013. :banana: Do you think, just maybe its possible we could be there at the same time? :cool1: The Christmas decorations are beautiful. :lovestruc We usually leave to go down on black friday and stay through the following weekend. It's been a great time to go. Will have to talk about it after our trip this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter