AK Swap On their way home!!!

Nan, I really love that title
I wish I signed up for more on this swap

anyways I'm planning on mailing on Monday:cool1:

Thank you all..

Erin, I mailed on Friday... let me know when it arrives please.. sent it first class..it's in a bubble envelope you can maybe use to send back?

Thanks Nan! I'll let you know when it arrives & try to reuse the envelope! Do you want it sent 1st class back (I assume)??

Glad it arrived... Found those the other day and bought the last 2 packages.. thought they'd be cute for Christmas! ;)

Yes, you are more than welcome to send back 1st class if you can... if you need to send back in a bigger box just let me know what I owe ya!

I got mine in the mail yesterday - let me know when it gets there please

I wished I signed up for more things in this one - too many cute stuff that I may have to scraplift

Just a quick check in. I havent mailed yet, due to the complications before the baby, im sure you ladies didnt want pieces made while I was hopped up on vicodin :) but will do so by the mail in date. I am now on baby duty only. No washing, drying, laundry, dishes or dinners etc. so i will get my last group out and in the mail.

Just a quick check in. I havent mailed yet, due to the complications before the baby, im sure you ladies didnt want pieces made while I was hopped up on vicodin :) but will do so by the mail in date. I am now on baby duty only. No washing, drying, laundry, dishes or dinners etc. so i will get my last group out and in the mail.

Rachal - 1st...CONGRATS!!!

2nd...RELAX!!!!!

3rd...take your time...if you could mail by October 3rd, it would be great!

Erin, I wanted to give you a status update on my groups. We won't have the internet set up at our new house until Tuesday, so I can only get on at work for the next few days. I still have 3 groups to complete. One is cut and partially pieced. One is half cut, and the other is set up in scal waiting to be cut. I'll be moving the rest of our stuff over the next 3 days, so it will be Tues before I can get these finished. I will get them mailed either Tues or Wed. I know you have your trip coming up. Will this work for you?

Sheila - that will be fine! We don't leave for another 5 weeks. I just want to have time for them to all get here, get sorted and get back to you all before I leave. (That way I can feel safe going knowing that everything is home safe and sound!!) So, mail when you can get settled and finished. I think as long as you get them in the mail by the 3rd or so, it will be fine!

Had planned to finish up this weekend but we had to put our dog down on Friday night so I was much to emotional to finish these up .. I have few groups to go - will work on them after work this week and mail out on Sat 10/1 Thanks Michelle

Update on me. I've almost got this finished. I'm planning to have this in the mail by Friday at the latest. Sorry for being slow on this one.

Sorry I've been MIA guys...FIL was in the hospital for the third time this month. So, we were there.

Home now...for tonight!

Amy - your package is here...everything is amazing! Thanks for the stickers! So sweet!

Michelle and Stephanie - that is fine...with the family issues, I am a little behind as well, so no worries!

I will keep everyone updated as things wrap up here and let you all know when to expect these back!

Oooopppsss....Reddy - thought I posted already...yours is here also! Thanks for the extra piecings!! Amazing work!

Erin, prayers being said for your FIL.:hug:

I now only have 1 group left to do and I'm off tomorrow so will get it done then. I'll also be bagging and labelling tomorrow as well!!! Thanks for being so understanding.:flower3:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. :hug: Unfortunately, things are getting worse for him. This started out as a virus, then blood clots were found, now he has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. My FIL has worked on oil ships since he was 20 and was exposed to asbestos for quite some time. I think he along with everyone else is sort-of in shock at this point. He has to have the clots removed before the oncologist can start. But, they told him that once detected, the disease is usually very advanced and things will move quickly. It's been a crazy week. We went from him being sick recently to the worst case scenerio. They said in most cases, the life expectancy is 4-18 months. But, I am keeping a positive outlook because there are some cases that people live longer. I am sorry to pour all this out on everyone...just feels better to get it out. We have not told the kids yet. I'm not quite sure how to do that yet. My husband has been through so much after losing his younger sister 6 years ago in a car accident and now this. He had to step up and handle everything with that for his parents as they just could not. Now, his dad has asked him to go to the lawyer with him and handle everything for this when it comes time. It's just very sad. He is less than 60 years old. Anyway, please bear with me on this swap. I will be working on the sorting as time allows. I feel like it is a good outlet for me, so that will help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter