AK Swap On their way home!!!

I'm checking in!

I've got about 1/3 of my groups completed and have the supplies and plan for the others. I'll have them finished in time.:thumbsup2

Hi everyone , we are finally moved in - NOT unpacked but at least in our new place.. I know where most of my scrapping stuff is and will work hard to have it all unpacked by the weekend so i can get working on this swap - I have most of my ideas on paper so once it's all out and organized I can start working on this.. Thanks MIchelle

I do need an angel.. I do not have a printer anymore and signed up for lyrics on King Louie group 24, does someone want it - or the group can drop to 4 if you've not completed it yet?

Cassie - Love all this pieces you did! Great work and awesome ideas!

I am going to update the first page...if I missed your check in, please let me know! Anyone that has not checked in yet, please do so!!

Here's my detailed status...

A. Discovery Island / Oasis
5. It's Tough to be a Bug - idea sketched, supplies bought

B. Camp Minnie-Mickey / Africa
4. Safari - cut

D. Asia
4. Jungle Trek - idea sketched, supplies bought

F. Lands
1. Animal Kingdom (general) - idea sketched, supplies bought

G. Animals
3. Tiger - cut

H. Animal Kingdom Specific Characters
5. Flik - idea sketched, supplies bought

I2. 2" word - WILD (choose one letter)
4. D - LM3K - cut

J. 4" letters
6. D - Dinoland - assembled

K. 4" letters - animals - you choose
1. Z - Zebra - cut

1. Tree of Life
f. LM3K - paper piecing - idea sketched, supplies bought

1a. Tree of Life
a. LM3K - shapes - idea sketched, supplies bought

2. Jammin' Jungle Parade
e. LM3K - tags - cut

3. It's Tough to be a Bug
c. LM3K - shapes - idea sketched, supplies bought

4. Festival of the Lion King
d. LM3K - shapes - idea sketched, supplies bought

5. Safari
f. LM3K - paper clips - cut

5a. Safari
b. LM3K - shapes - assembled

7. Expedition Everest
e. LM3K - lyric?? going to try to find the wording for the legend of the yeti - idea sketched and supplies bought

8. Jungle Trek
b. LM3K - tags - cut

9. Discovery Island

10. Animal Kingdom (general)
f. LM3K - borders - cut

10a. Animal Kingdom (general)
c. LM3K - tags - idea sketched, supplies bought

10b. Animal Kingdom (general)

11. Oasis
b. LM3K - matchbook - idea sketched, supplies bought

12. Africa
e. LM3K - boxes - cut

12a. Africa
a. LM3K - mats - cut

13. Asia
d. LM3K - tag & box - idea sketched, supplies bought

14. Dinoland
c. LM3K - shapes - idea sketched, supplies bought

15. Rafiki's Planet Watch
b. LM3K - tags - idea sketched, supplies bought

16. Lions
b. LM3K - lyric - idea sketched, supplies bought

17. Giraffe
c. LM3K - matchbook & tag - cut

18. Tiger
c. LM3K - lyric - idea sketched, supplies bought

19. Zebra
b. LM3K - boxes - cut

20. Elephant
b. LM3K - tags - idea sketched, supplies bought

21. Crocodile
b. LM3K - matchbook - idea sketched, supplies bought

22. Rafiki
a. LM3K - title - idea sketched, supplies bought

23. Baloo

24. King Louie
a. LM3K - tags - idea sketched, supplies bought

25. Devine

26. Flik
a. LM3K - library pocket & tag - idea sketched, supplies bought

27. Pocahontas

28. Finding Nemo: The Musical
d. LM3K - tags - idea sketched, supplies bought

Looks like I have a TON of work, but they will go quick now that school is back next week!!!!

Have a question regarding the letters. If I'm attaching the letters to something, do the actual letters need to be 2" and 4" or the entire piece?

Any sign of my package? The other two arrived that I mailed on the same day, so I am hoping. I can always go pull the receipt for the DC but I finally sat for the first time all day and I don't want to get back up ;)

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Michelle, it is here! I am so sorry. We have had spotty internet service since good old Irene stopped by. So, I must have just forgot to post when I could get on. Hoping these issues are resolved soon. The kids were supposed to start school today and didn't go and aren't tomorrow either! :scared1: Then, they pushed my little guy's first day back to Thursday after the school's fire. They are killing me! I need school back to get my house back in order!!!

Did I miss a check in??
mine are all done - just waiting on paycheck so I have money to pay postage (to & from)

No worries Reddy...I figured you were in Disney!!! How was the trip? Hope you and the fam had a great time! Whenever you get the postage is fine!! We still have another month until it is due!

James got to be The Big Kahuna at TL - that was great, we got a tour of the park which helped my oldest calmed down & got him away from the crowd.
I lost my camera for over an hour but it was found - I just missed pics of the 3 o'clock parade which was really sad since we got curb sitting so all I could think of was all of the great pics I could be getting instead of enjoying it.
I'm still working on tagging my pictures but having to work so that takes away from my scrapping time

I don't know if I have missed a check in or not... but I'm going to start on my angel group next week... I have my note on my desk just have life getting in the way of my scrapping...

Ok, next event is up!

Hey all sorry if I missed a check it...but Im almost done with everything.Here is the Paper Piecing for Group 19 Zebra :)
I did it with my Cricut Imagine Im loving this machine so much!!!
DSCF0051.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter