AK Newbie Swap Mailing & Photo Thread--COMPLETE

Official post from Heavenly Branch ;) :

These are on their way!! :cool1:

Please post when you get them so I know they're home!! :thumbsup2

Mine are home.
I haven't opened them yet as we just got back from the doctor for a foot lancing. Not me, the little guy stepped on a toothpick Saturday (his toothpick from playdough-don't ask) and it got all puffy and infected looking. It looks much better now.

Hope he's better soon AWM!

Bet mine take ages to get here! lol! theres such a backlog from the postal strike everythings taking forever! x

Mine are home.
I haven't opened them yet as we just got back from the doctor for a foot lancing. Not me, the little guy stepped on a toothpick Saturday (his toothpick from playdough-don't ask) and it got all puffy and infected looking. It looks much better now.

OUCH!
hope he's feeling better AWM!

Oh, AWM! Pixie dust to him for fast healing!! :wizard:

I'm glad your stuff made it home ok! :)

Thanks guys. His foot looks much better now. Don't think he'll be asking to use toothpicks with his playdough anymore. ;)

Oh I hope he's better soon!
The sky is just some paper I picked up...didn't have to do anything to it! Glad you like it! (I'll see if I can find more of it and make another one...)

Got mine today too. Thanks so much everyone and Brooke for hosting. With this swap and Buffy's I should be able to finish our June 2007 trip. :)

mine came today too!!!! thank you everyone. it's all so nice. i loved it all.
and thanks brooke for hosting!

Mine came today! Everything's even more beautiful in person.

Hopemax - do you remember where you got the orange patterened cardstock you used for the bottom-most layer of MJT? I love it!

Mine came today! Everything's even more beautiful in person.

Hopemax - do you remember where you got the orange patterened cardstock you used for the bottom-most layer of MJT? I love it!

It's the "Oh So Opulent" pattern of Imaginisce's Exotic East collection. I bought it on sale at Recollections, so I think it is discontinued. But I'm sure there are online stores that still have it. I love it too.

Got mine yesterday! Love everything! can't wait for our Jan WDW trip to use all my goodies.
Thanks again for hosting Brooke!

Lisa

Got mine...love them all. Am so pleased that there was so much giraffe stuff as it all goes together and will make a great 2 page lo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter