"Airport Wait Times" on delta.com

cigar95

DIS weakest link
Delta has a new feature on their web site - their best estimates (not updated dynamically, though) of wait times at airports. This is broken down by peak times and off-peak - and they tell you what that means for each airport.

Seems to indicate that during off-peak times, MCO is a breeze. Anyone willing to chance it and spend more time at WDW?

I just checked it out. It's kind of neat!

You add up each line to know your total wait time, right? Or do you just add up curbside and security? Or Ticket Counter and Security?

I'm coming from Boston and the wait time is 2 1/2 hours if I add all three lines up!! But when I plug in Orlando, it's much less time!

I've never done curbside, so I don't know if you can actually check in there and get a boarding pass.

If so, then pick one of the first two, plus security.

But remember that some airports (Newark, that I know of) will require a boarding pass just to get through security - no checking in at the gate.

We saw this feature too and it was pretty accurate when we fly this week from JKF to Charlotte.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter