Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Wow, you guys are just flying through this promo! I think bababear_50 is going to be finished before I start!

My gas level is at the point where I can put $25 in so will be doing that tomorrow and hopefully pick up a lowes or rona gc at the same time. I'm waiting to see the Foodland flyer to decide if it's going to make my top 5 or not.

Shoppers has 20% off old navy gcs starting Saturday. Assuming these can be used for online purchases (actually don't know) might be useful if you are considering purchasing at old navy for the airmilesshops $150. (Someone mentioned old navy on their list on this thread, sorry I don't recall how many posts back).

Is the old navy gc promo advertised in the upcoming flyer? I don't see it!

Goodmorning Airmile hunters
I am thinking of using my spend 95 cash miles (Mega Miles Shop) and buying the $15 meat deal and get $10.00 Sobeys gift card back.
Does that make sense?
Hugs Mel
Me too!
It's an awful value without the $10 gift card. But I'm looking at it as $7.48 total for a package of sliced ham and a pack of bacon ($9.99 + $7.49 - $10).

Question about redeeming groceries for Cash miles:

If I have an offer like "Spend $150, get 100 miles" at Sobeys, but I want to redeem $50 worth of miles, would I have to essentially spend $200 in order to still meet the "Spent $150, get 100 miles" after my redemption?

Me too!
It's an awful value without the $10 gift card. But I'm looking at it as $7.48 total for a package of sliced ham and a pack of bacon ($9.99 + $7.49 - $10).
I am thinking of using my spend 95 cash miles (Mega Miles Shop) and buying the $15 meat deal and get $10.00 Sobeys gift card back.
Does that make sense?
Hugs Mel

Thank you for posting this. I might do the ham and back bacon ($9.99 + $6.49).

Other one I'm considering is the quaker deal $3 off compliments frozen fruit since I buy a lot anyway. So 2 packs Quaker Harvest Bars + 1 compliment frozen fruit ($2.49 * 2 + $3.99 - $3) = $6.98, still need a few $ to get to $10.

The monthly in-store offers end 5/4 (today), so I'll be checking for next month's tomorrow as well.

It's a funny thing, this Air Miles collector brain that we all have here on DisBoards. In reality, the majority of people, including the staff at the sponsor stores, have no clue on how lucrative Air Miles offers can be.

My sister in law...who is frugal like me...and they go to DL and DW quite often. She had no idea that she could even save her AM for tickets. When I told her that I already had 2 tickets and almost a 3 Dw... When I told her my plan...her eyes got big. I have a feeling I will be giving her tips on collecting those AM as well.

If I order three $20 eVouchers for Irving gas, do they email them right away? Do I just present the eVoucher at the cash when I am paying for my gas?

Does that make sense?
Hugs Mel
Ok so the duck has studied this backwards & forwards, read the answers given and i STILL don't understand what the heck you're talking about... explain in "bird-brained" language please
8bc117e04d23603e521e80943c64858e.jpg

Two separate offers.

1. Buy $15 worth of specific meats get a $10 Sobeys gift card
2. MM coupon use 95 Cash AM get 25AM this saves $10 off the purchase of the meat and you have a $10 Sobeys GC to take home as well.

Purchase $15 meat use AM cash points (and coupon) to pay for it. You are out of pocket $5 but they give you a $10 Sobeys GC to use at a future date. That makes it a good deal.

Any clearer?

Two separate offers.

1. Buy $15 worth of specific meats get a $10 Sobeys gift card
2. MM coupon use 95 Cash AM get 25AM this saves $10 off the purchase of the meat and you have a $10 Sobeys GC to take home as well.

Purchase $15 meat use AM cash points (and coupon) to pay for it. You are out of pocket $5 but they give you a $10 Sobeys GC to use at a future date. That makes it a good deal.

Any clearer?
Clearly I missed this in the flyer, one of the reasons i LOVE this thread! Sweet deal, who doesn't need bacony goodness in the fridge???

I just did my children's place order for mega miles and will do an airmiles shops order this weekend. Probably Shell too since I'm sure we will need gas soon.

All of my miles from my Rexall shop posted -- so confirmation that you can use the mega miles coupon, the e-mail coupon, any loadngo offers AND any in-store offers.

Did they all show on your receipt? I used them today and everything except the Mega coupon showed in the box on my receipt.

If I order three $20 eVouchers for Irving gas, do they email them right away? Do I just present the eVoucher at the cash when I am paying for my gas?
I don't know specifically for Irving eVouchers but I previously ordered National car rental vouchers and they showed up in email less than an hour later.

Two days ago I ordered a Starbucks eVoucher. I got the confirmation email right away but no voucher yet. Anyone have any experience with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter