Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So I was looking for tickets today....does anyone know where to order Disneyland tix with AM? Seems like the UI has changed.....

I guess it might be personal shopper only now?

Thanks ever so much to everyone for dropping the terms for the offers here, for giving us all reminders of upcoming offers, for pointing out which offers need to be activated and for giving examples of how you intend to work the deals to maximize our earnings. It's looking like this honeymoon phase with BMO is giving all of us a much needed boost to our accounts.

Here's my plans for the current offers:

1. Dollarama for a $30 Amazon gift card to get 100 miles from BOTH the monthly offer and the MAGIC OF ONYX plus the 5x for using the BMO Mastercard
  2. Use the Amazon gift card to get undie-bumms for hubby or what might be the IDEAL carry-on set for myself for the 100 miles from the MAGIC OF ONYX
  3. Thursday or Friday to Shell for a few M & M frozen things for hubby to get the 20X from FLASH OFFER and 3x from the MAGIC OF ONYX (maybe, not sure if this is worth the effort or not? around $6 each for 23-ish miles??)
  4. Shell today if Frederick is thirsty enough or not - again, not sure if it's worth my effort with such a small tank
  5. Metro at some point both this weekend and next for the 75 miles plus the 3X MAGIC OF ONYX
I'm going to need a better system for tracking these offers, my head is too full of other pieces of crap info!

Back again to say my 300 miles / 3 partners offer just posted.

Mine also! 🎉
Dang it! I decided to pull the trigger and merge my accounts last week after I got the quote for the annual pass and the customer service agent I spoke with said she KNEW that offer was delayed posting but refused to give them to me since the terms were "90 days" Le sigh, not many miles in the grand scheme of things these days!

Got the 300 for the Sept offer. Stopped at Shell on my way home. 32 litres of gas, redeemed cash AM and earned 42 back. Not bad. I won't need gas for 3 or 4 weeks now I think.

Still not sure what else I am saving for since I got my tickets. I guess I will see if I can pay for any of the hotel for March break. Or save for something next summer.

I don't think so. It seems like this month is a lot of tech stuff, with no housewares counting.

By the way, you'll love your butter crock. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
After looking at Airport Day Pass or Airport Lounges or adding another night to my upcoming Trip to Universal I just
cancelled my Hotel reservation at Universal's Surfside and rebooked a new stay at Universal's Dockside.
The difference came out to $50.
Thanks for all the help everyone.
Hugs Mel
View attachment 804609
I like that plan....and that price! It's rather likely that the fee for extending to extra late check out would be more than $50.

I also got the 300 miles on both my accounts. On the subject of keeping track of the offers, I'm taking screen shots and putting them in an album. Then deleting once they have posted. Interesting little bit....the Onyx offers yesterday were not on my app. They were only the website (logged in from my laptop) but once I opted in they appeared on the app in my saved offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter