• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Air Miles Carousel of Dreams is Back! Jan 25 to Feb 15, 2024

Congrats to you both! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Also, which suitcase colours did you each choose 😉😂😂😂

That's a question I'll rarely be able to answer because I tend to make my picks overnight and my phone is set to bedtime mode which means greyscale and no sounds 🙃 😅 I think tomorrow's games I will try sumthin new and open one case shortly after midnight and the 2nd one at the end of the day.

looking for some rules for myself
so use the each day or lose them:

Automatic Game Plays and Additional Automatic Game Plays will be released to Eligible Collector each day at the time they log into the AIR MILES App. Once released, the Automatic Game Plays and Additional Automatic Game Plays will be available to be played for the remainder of that day. At the end of each day, Automatic Game Plays and Additional Automatic Game Plays will expire, regardless of if they have been played or not.

So I have been making a few purchases at partners and getting extra game plays (suitcases).
Some days receiving 5-9 extra suitcases.
I see I can do this until Feb 10th but can ONLY get a total of 50 extra game plays.

6. Bonus Game Plays: From 12:00 a.m. ET on January 25, 2024, to 11:59 p.m. ET on February 10, 2024 (“Bonus Game Play Entry Period”), Eligible Collectors can earn bonus game plays (each a “Bonus Game Play” and collectively “Bonus Game Plays”), as outlined in Rule 7 below and to a maximum of fifty (50) Bonus Game Plays during the Bonus Game Play Entry Period, as follows:

i) Eligible Collector will earn one (1) Bonus Game Play for each eligible purchase they make during the Bonus Game Play Entry Period at the participating partners (“Participating Partners”) listed below that earns a minimum of 1 Reward Mile in that single transaction, which is subsequently posted to that collector’s AIR MILES account. Visit airmiles.ca for each Participating Partner’s AIR MILES offer and applicable terms and conditions. Presenting/swiping your AIR MILES card or collector number at the time of purchase at Participating Partners is typically required to earn a Mile.
For Ontario only
Ontario (excluding Region of Thunder Bay): Airmilesshops.ca††, Metro, Shell, Global Pet Foods, AIR MILES Card Linked Offers†††, TIMBER MART, HearingLife, Oticon Canada, Children’s Education Funds Inc., La Petite Ourse

Todays I picked up 2 coke zero
1 small bottle Advil
1 $50 Amazon gift card (which is not included in this game), but I needed the card and it gave me (20 Airmiles).
I''ll post here how many suitcases I get and when they get posted.
Hugs Mel

Posted to my Airmiles account right away
Shell

January 29, 2024

Base offer: 1/$5 cw & non-fuel
+2
January 29, 2024

Shell go+ 2x non-fuel bonus
+2
January 29, 2024

Gift card offer
+20
January 29, 2024

Coke offer
+10

OK it is 3:12 pm and the morning Shell shop just posted me 5 more suitcases to open
mel99.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter