Ah, but remember, faint hearts never won fair lady! My Mud, Sweat, and Tears Journey. (Bring on the comments!)

End of July update

Here's what's been going on with me. Mid-June I got Covid. It took 2 1/2 years but it finally got me. :( That took me out for 2 weeks. Then beginning of July I started a new job and have been exhausted on a daily basis so I haven't done anything (yes, I know that's just an excuse). This week I'm traveling for work but I'll return this weekend and have big plans!

image (1).png image.png

I've set up my own personal Walkathon for this weekend and have asked people to pledge an amount per mile. I'll be doing the walkathon over Saturday and Sunday to get as many miles as I can. I've themed it after wildlife as I purchased a set of wildlife challenge medals that have a distance associated with each one. Total miles for the set is 26. Not sure I can meet that distance but I'm going to try my hardest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter