afternoon tea

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
I know in the past Disney had a few different tea services. Do they have anything like that currently? My daughter is getting married next year and we are planning on doing a bridal bachlorette type party to the parks in July of 24 and she wanted to do a tea. I didn't see anything upon looking so was just wondering if they still have anything like that.

TIA

I know in the past Disney had a few different tea services. Do they have anything like that currently? My daughter is getting married next year and we are planning on doing a bridal bachlorette type party to the parks in July of 24 and she wanted to do a tea. I didn't see anything upon looking so was just wondering if they still have anything like that.

TIA
I would love it if they brought back the afternoon tea they used to have at the Disneyland Hotel. Unfortunately, the restaurant is gone and it's still up in the air (as far as I know) as to whether or not they will either reopen (Steakhouse 55) or put in a different one.

They may have one at Napa Rose.

What month are you looking at? And how many people? There are several new restaurants that are supposed to open in Downtown Disney.

Not tea, but have you looked at Carthy Circle, Wine Country Trattoria or Lamplight Lounge in DCA? Hearthstone Lounge in GCH might be nice.

What month are you looking at? And how many people? There are several new restaurants that are supposed to open in Downtown Disney.

Not tea, but have you looked at Carthy Circle, Wine Country Trattoria or Lamplight Lounge in DCA? Hearthstone Lounge in GCH might be nice.
July of 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter