AFTER HOURS events when Disney re-opens?

They've been continuing to allow tickets to be purchased as well as making reservations and FP's for dates they have not officially cancelled. You can read rumors everywhere about when they will open and what the hours will be, but no one really knows until Disney says something. Until then, I just make my decisions as though they were open. If they cancel, I get refunded.
Another poster mentioned that he just took a week off from the Dis while on vacation, and found that there was no more hard info on Disney's reopening when he came back than when he'd left. He'd only missed a week of arguing. I'm beginning to think maybe I should take a week off from these gloom and doom predictions and all of the associated negativity, as well. I just have so little else to do in my spare time, though, due to closure. I can't go on vacation, though. I'm still working from home and my son still has school, so it's easy to use Dis to pass the unoccupied moments of the day. It does get a bit toxic at times, though.

Last edited:
Another poster mentioned that he just took a week off from the Dis while on vacation, and found that there was no more hard info on Disney's reopening when he came back than when he'd left. He'd only missed a week of arguing. I'm beginning to think maybe I should take a week off from these gloom and doom predictions and all of the associated negativity, as well. I just have so little else to do in my spare time, though, due to closure. I'm still working from home and my son still has school, so it's easy to use Dis to pass the unoccupied moments of the day. It does get a bit toxic at times, though.
Same here, not a whole lot to do. I've done all the organizing and reno work I can stand and it gets pretty boring. But, the longer we wait to find something out, the more outlandish the rumors become. I was letting it get to me a little, then decided I just wasn't going to any more. If it's post about some new insider info, I just skip over it. Hopefully Disney will make that presentation this week and we can all move on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter