Advice for last night

ash&abby'smom

Princess Ballerinas<br><font color=deeppink>Love,
I'm trying to finalize my ps plans for our upcoming trip. The only one I am concerned about is our ps for O'hana's. This one seems to get really mixed reviews, plus I figure by Friday, we may be ready for a quiet sit down dinner. Here's what I have ps's for: Please give me any input. There will be 4 adults & 2 kids (4 & 1 1/2)

12/5: Arrival eat on road
12/6: DTD Day
B - Trail's End (no ps)may switch to something light. Would really like to try to go to Beaches and Cream for lunch and grab a muffin or something for Breakfast.
D - Chef Mickey's
12/7: MK Day/MVMCP
B - CRT
D - CP
12/8: MGM Day
B - Trail's End (no ps)
D - Prime Time Cafe
12/9: Epcot/AK
B - PSB
D - Boma
12/10: MK Day (Final Day)
B- CP
D - Ohana's (have ps, but thinking of changing) maybe switching to Concourse Steakhouse.

What are your ideas for our final day? TIA!!

I absolutely love Ohana's and I think it is the prefect way to start or end your trip. If you do decide to eat there, make your PS during Wishes so you can watch the fireworks while you eat.

First a question .. on 12/6 you mention that you want to go to Beaches and Cream.. do you mean for breakfast? They only serve during lunch and dinner hours. Thought you might want to know.:D

If you want a quiet sit down dinner, Ohana is not that. I always found it to be loud and busy. If you want a nice steak dinner, I would suggest Yachtsman Steakhouse.

I think your current plan sounds like a lot of fun. I would not change my PS, but if on that last day you just aren't up to a family style meal, then cancel your PS and head to Concourse. We've been there with no PS and not had to wait longer than 20 minutes. There is plenty to watch there to entertain the kids should you have to wait for a table. The only exception would be if there is a Christmas party that night - the wait might push up to 40 minutes or so, but again, as long as the kids aren't starving there is lots to see and do on that floor while you wait.

I would absolutely choose Ohanas' over CSH. The food is excellent and it is a very unusual style restaurant. You can always have a good steak near your home, but dinner at Ohanas' is special. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter