• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advanced Ordering...yes or no?

Wondering if I should go ahead and make my order before I get to Be Our Guest or order in the restaurant...has anyone done both and prefers one over the other?

Wondering if I should go ahead and make my order before I get to Be Our Guest or order in the restaurant...has anyone done both and prefers one over the other?
Advanced ordering makes the process faster & easier. You can even do it while walking to the restaurant. It saves you a wait in line once you get there.

Yes, definitely go ahead and pre-order. It's very easy and quick and there's rarely a line. The CMs are always surprised when we show up with a yellow rose instead of the normal red, so the number of people that pre-order must not be very high.

We were there for lunch and didn't preorder. We waited in line maybe 15 minutes. It was not too bad.

Do it. Most times we have been the line is very long. If you pre-order they send you past all straight to a register to check out.

This was 2 days ago. This is the line across the bridge, then you go inside and wait in long hallway, then you go to kiosk to order.

Responses were folks waited 45 minutes even with ADR.

WDW News Today‏ @WDWNT
Lunch at Be Our Guest

DCskHZbXYAQzBBD.jpg

Yes, definitely pre order!! You can always delete or add items. We skipped a long line on right side of bridge each time and went right in!

I see no good reason NOT to pre-order. Drastically reduces your wait time. Our first trip we did not pre-order our lunch and it took close to an hour after we checked in to get our food between waiting in line to order and then waiting for them to make and bring our food. Last trip we did pre-order for our 8:35 PPO breakfast and were in by 8:15 and out waiting at the FantasyLand ropes for a few minutes before they dropped them allowing us to be the very first people on PP and got 2 mine train rides in will no wait.

Definitely pre order. If you aren't sure ahead of time though you can place your order right up until just before you check in for your reservation. We've done that several times now. You still bypass the line.

Definitely pre order. If you aren't sure ahead of time though you can place your order right up until just before you check in for your reservation. We've done that several times now. You still bypass the line.
Previously, I didn't pre-order and so I have had to wait before. I know how much extra time that can take. Made sure to pre-order for our last visit and had the needed 'rose' but one 'helpful' CM insisted that if we got in the line to the right, it would go just as fast. I had to protest and get another CM to intervene. The time difference is significant!!

Do it. Most times we have been the line is very long. If you pre-order they send you past all straight to a register to check out.

This was 2 days ago. This is the line across the bridge, then you go inside and wait in long hallway, then you go to kiosk to order.

Responses were folks waited 45 minutes even with ADR.

WDW News Today‏ @WDWNT
Lunch at Be Our Guest

DCskHZbXYAQzBBD.jpg

Yes, definitely pre order!! You can always delete or add items. We skipped a long line on right side of bridge each time and went right in!

Do you wait in this line if you preordered or is the line you get to skip once inside?

Do you wait in this line if you preordered or is the line you get to skip once inside?

You skip the line on the bridge and go straight into the castle if you preorder. There may be a very short line once inside for you to pay at the register, but most of the time there has been 0-3 families ahead of us for this line. Drastically shorter than the line waiting for kiosks to order.

Thanks for the info on skipping the line. I would hope there is a sign letting people know they can skip that line outside or I'd be standing in it. Disney has trained me to wait and wait and wait. :cutie:

When you check in outside, they tell you to go up the left side straight to the entrance, where you will then be directed inside to appropriate line. You skip all the outside line (or, we did).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter