Adults/Kids/Guests/Teenagers.... Confused by room rates

714atuf

Earning My Ears
On the Universal website, when booking a room they only ask for the number of adults in your party, but when you begin to book the room, it refers to the number of guests. I want to make sure we get FOTL for everyone in our party. We have two adults and two teenagers. Do the rates change according to the number of adults in the room or by the number of people or something else.

Need help.

Go ahead and book you room for just the 2 adults, then call the hotel and tell them that you have the two teenagers. The hotel will give all four of you your own FOTL key. I think you will get charged more if you have more than two adults in your room. You won't get charged more for the teenagers.

Call them now and add the teenagers names to your ressie or you can just tell them at check-in. They will ask for their names and ages. They do charge $25 extra for additional adults but there is no additional charge for teens.

According to the Loew's site, they charge an extra $20 for children over 18 and an extra $25 if you need a rollaway.

I have found trying to book the PBH very confusing. Some sites ask for number of adults and children, others do not ask for children, some ask for children and their ages. I have looked on Universal, Lowe's, Hotel Kingdom and AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter