ADR's on WDW website

crcurton

DISser since 2001
I have tried twice to type in all of our ADR's that I've made online by using the multiple reservations and it doesn't work. It will only let me pull up 1 reservation at a time. Anyone able to pull up all of their ADR's so it'll be convenient to print?

I just pull them up one by one, highlight/copy and paste the pertinent (times, dates, conf #s) information from each of them into a Word document and print that off.

That multi-lookup function has never worked for me, either.

The bonus is that I do not copy the images, terms, fine print, how-to-order-kosher, and other miscellaneous information and I can print them all in a compact form on a single sheet of paper.

When on the disneyworld.com homepage, log in to your account.

Then from the homepage, hover over the 'My Disney Vacation' link at the top and the dropdown menu appears - Dining Reservations appears at the bottom.

Click it, (sometimes it will make you enter your password again) and it will take you to the page where you can enter confirmation number and telephone number and pull up reservations - again, the multiple-retrieval function has never worked for me but I can get them to pull up if I do it one at a time.

I just pull them up one by one, highlight/copy and paste the pertinent (times, dates, conf #s) information from each of them into a Word document and print that off.

That multi-lookup function has never worked for me, either.

The bonus is that I do not copy the images, terms, fine print, how-to-order-kosher, and other miscellaneous information and I can print them all in a compact form on a single sheet of paper.

I did this as well. Some won't come up on the website but I took them from the email and put them into a word document. I always get them printed out at guest services anyway s it's just a case of a reminder page to make sure I don't accidentally get on the wrong bus .... :laughing:

I am able to pull them up all at one time. I have made many changes so I have done this a couple of times. It gives me the option of retrieving multiple reservations and I start with the last one first(they will be listed in reverse order for some reason, so I always start with the latest one and go backwards so that when they are listed they will be in order.) I don't press enter until I've typed them all in. I then type email address where they give you the potion to email the ADRs. I then get an email with all of my reservations in one place.

I read today some message that they are making some improvements to the my vacation page ..... hopefully that will be one of them!
:)

OK, I've never tried entering my email address. That might just work. I have them in a word document too, I just wanted a quicker way to double check everything. I'll try it again. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter