ADR reservation ?s

ericasatx

Mouseketeer
My family is planning to go to Disney in November. My sister and her two children may be coming with us. She plans to book her trip and then decide before the 45 day window. I am the planner of all things and would be the one making the dining reservations. My question is, If I make the reservations for 7 and then they do not come, would I have to cancel our reservations and make new ones or can I just shrink our numbers down to 4?

Also it just dawned on me, our baby will be requiring a high chair by that age but we will not be paying for dining for him so is he included in the reservation?

Yes all bodies are counted. Fire code or something.

I would rather book with the most you will have. It's much harder to get a larger table when booking the ADR's. You may have trouble getting a smaller table later.

I have checked in for an ADR with less people and we were seated.

The only problem you may have is if you book CRT, HDDR or any of the other places that require a CC hold. You don't want to get stuck paying a no-show fee if the rest don't come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter