adr recommendation needed

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
so on our "off" day I would like a recommendation for a nice buffet at one of the resorts that we can take uber to. we will be staying at POP. I am looking for either breakfast or dinner, no park ticket so in park places are out for this day. thanks :)

Boma- have only had dinner here but hear breakfast is wonderful- and what a resort AKL is to visit!

Other suggestion would be Chef Mickeys for breakfast at CR

Trails End for breakfast or dinner
Or 1900 Park Fare for dinner -- because the character interaction is hilarious (if you're into that) :)
Edited to add Whispering Canyon... I forgot about it since it's not a buffet but we eat there every trip for our first breakfast on check in morning. The all you can eat skillet is great as well as the banana bread French toast, also the antics are super fun!! Great way to kick off a trip

Last edited:

O'hana is great.
1900 Park Fare is fun if you like Characters
WCC is also not a buffet, but the skillet makes it AYCTE if that's your thing, or there are entrees. This can be loud, but can also be super fun. Milkshakes are fab too.
The Wave Breakfast gets good WoM on here, I booked it for December.

My choices: Dinner at 'Ohana, dinner or breakfast at CMC. Also dinner at CG, around fireworks time: not a buffet but it has something extra with the fireworks and you don't have to order a full dinner: we usually get cocktails, apps and sushi.

The breakfasts are better because the food is more consistent.

I would recommend 1900 park fare for breakfast...if you want a dinner I'd suggest Boma

We've had Boma for breakfast and it was wonderful. Whispering Canyon, we've gone for both breakfast and dinner and I would choose dinner over the two meals.

Too bad Captain's Grille is not offering their breakfast buffet as they have temporarily moved to Ariel's while it's being renovated. One of the better and least expensive buffets we've tried, if you're traveling in the fall or winter it may be back open in its original location.

Boma for breakfast or dinner.

Cape May for breakfast.

Trail's End Buffet for breakfast.

WCC for breakfast.

Definitely Boma for dinner. The best buffet at WDW in our family's opinion.

Boma is great. You can also take the time to tour the resort. Sanaa at AKL-Kidani is delicious but not a buffet. Again you can make an evening out of it and tour the resort.

If you are adventurous for food, another vote for Boma. Although, we like Jiko better, but you asked for a buffet, so Boma is our vote. Our kids loved it!

The Wave has been my favorite breakfast on property. No characters or scenery, but the food is really good and the prices are low when comparing to other Disney breakfast buffets.

Trails End - and rather than uber, you take a bus to MK, and then ride the boat to Fort Wilderness. And then uber your way back, or vice versa.

I haven't been to Boma, but I hear that the food is similar to Tusker House, so I'd definitely do that buffet if not a park day and wanted a unique buffet.

We really enjoyed Whispering Canyon for dinner. We had great service and thought the food was delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter