ADR Planning Questions...please help!

lumpydj

Mouseketeer
I've got some time before I have to make my ADR's but I like to be organized beforehand. :rolleyes1 I've got some questions on making some special ADRs.

1 - I'd like to book V&A Chef's Table for my and DH's anniversary. I noticed that you don't call the regular 1-800-WDW-DINE number. So my question is, can I call at the 180 + 10 day mark or is it 180 exactly?

2 - If I can't get the Chef's Table, what's my next best option out of the following: V&A Victoria's Room (if available), V&A Regular Dining, Yachtsman, Shula's, or Cali Grill for Wishes (DH loves Wishes but we'll see them at the MCMVP party before then)?

3 - If I book Cali Grill for Wishes on a MVMCP night, what time do the fireworks happen? Is the music piped into the restaurant and/or the viewing area?

4 - We're planning on purchasing the TIW card (we're AP holders) when we go in Dec. However, I have some ADR's that I'll be making that will require prepayment but do accept the TIW card. Will I be able to get a refund for the discount after I purchase the TIW card. The reason I want to purchase the TIW card when we get there is because we're going back in Oct 2011 and I want to have my TIW card still valid. If I purchase it now, it will expire before then. I'm not sure we'll be renewing our AP's for the Oct 2011 trip...

I think that's all I have (for now). Thanks everyone! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter