ADR day is finally tomorrow - Disney website says: Pardon the Inconvenience

stephaniepotato

Earning My Ears
My dining reservations window finally opens tomorrow and I just noticed this message on the Disney website:

Pardon the Inconvenience
Some of our digital experiences will be undergoing maintenance. Dine reservations may be affected starting Tuesday, February 13, at 1:00 AM EST. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Should I try calling over the phone tomorrow to make reservations instead?

My dining reservations window finally opens tomorrow and I just noticed this message on the Disney website:

Pardon the Inconvenience
Some of our digital experiences will be undergoing maintenance. Dine reservations may be affected starting Tuesday, February 13, at 1:00 AM EST. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Should I try calling over the phone tomorrow to make reservations instead?
I doubt if calling will help. My experience has been that if you can’t get online to make reservations, most likely the CMs can’t either. If calling will make you feel better, go ahead . . . just keep your expectations realistic. You may have to keep trying online until the reservation system comes back up.

On the bright side, it just says they “may” be affected, so you might log in tomorrow and it’s all okay. Best of luck getting all the ADRs you want!

Remember if you want to book a restaurant at Disney Springs, check to see if they have their own reservation system. Some do. Then you have at least one restaurant you are guaranteed. You could even do it tonight I believe since it is their own reservation system.

Remember if you want to book a restaurant at Disney Springs, check to see if they have their own reservation system. Some do. Then you have at least one restaurant you are guaranteed. You could even do it tonight I believe since it is their own reservation system.
Some DS restaurants are on Open Table as well.

Try online first. You can always wait on hold on the phone while you continue trying online. It may be OK though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter