• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR 180+10 help!!!!!!

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Considering this is about my 5th year of booking ADR's you would think I would know this, but am having a complete brain-freeze!!!

My 180 days is 14th April . . . I had got it into my head that because of the "plus 10 days" rule for people staying on-site (which I am) I could book on the 4th April, which would be 190 days out. Is that right?!! I have just been thinking about it, and I think I'm wrong now, and that I have to wait until 180 days out, and can then book 10 days from then . . . I have confused myself BAD!!!!!

Please help!!!:goodvibes

I Asked this same question.If you are staying at a Disney Resort the 180+10 will work.180 days from the first day of your trip,you will be able to book up to 10 days all on that first day. Here is my thread and the answer I got. Hope this helped. That 190days confused me too. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2423393

LOL.. at least it's not just me.. I was all set to book 10 days ago and then realized my error.:rolleyes1
Yes, you book at 180 days out.. and you will be allowed to make reservations for up to ten days of your trip:)

Sonya, your booking window opens 180 days from your check in date - then you can make reservations for up to 10 days! :goodvibes
Have fun planning and don't forget that dining review - I am counting on you! ;)

Oh this is mortifying! I have been doing a "countdown to ADR's" on facebook for weeks!!!!

I'm waiting for Disney to release the Extra Magic Park Hours for October so we can plan our ADRs!!! We can book our ADRs on April 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter