Address Swap Sign-Ups

Lets see I would say if doing an address card it needs to be prepunched so that the receiver can just put it in the rolodex. If doing a business card then it should be smaller so that someone can attach it to an address card they already have.

Does that make sense?

Thank you and yes that does make sense to me, but I just wanted to clarify things, I didn't want to make a mistake.

I'm doing the basics.. nice lettering..and a little ribbon!!!

It's most important you see where to mail my gifts! :lmao:

Mine are going to be pretty simple too. Too much embellishing we won't be able to fit that many in! :)

I'm printing my address out on clear labels, printing out my avatar on glossy paper and maybe a ribbon & some brads.

I think that most people are leaning towards not very fancy with their information and maybe a small little something but thats it. However if you feel the need then by all means make it very elaborate. LOL

Why are we putting the avatar on our cards?

Someone(sorry can't remember who) said that they associate people with the avatar they use. It was thought to be helpful for some people. I'm not planning on having mine very large on my card just a little something that will make it interesting.

Just be glad your not Yodasmama! She has to come up with a spinning cleft!!!! (or is that a treble cleft?) I was always bad at music!!!! :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Treble Clef!

Hey, no problem......In my spare time, I'm rigging up an image attached to a small computer chip that will be imbedded in the card (ETA: that will make the treble clef rotate).....NOT!

Treble Clef!

Hey, no problem......In my spare time, I'm rigging up an image attached to a small computer chip that will be imbedded in the card......NOT!

Did we mention she was a spy in her spare time?? That is after she is done with her swapping duties!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:
Told you I failed music!!!!

Nancy in response to the other thread. We are at 18 now so unless we get a lot in the next couple of days 20 would be good and I'll just return to you whats left.

Thanks Jenny... sorry I posted in the wrong thread... it's hard to keep track w/ 5 swaps I'm in at the same time.. if I get them posted in the right area I'm doing good!!!

I have 20 done and will pack up and mail this weekend... if there are more just let me know and I have them I can embellished and send right back to you!!!

Hi ladies. My onsite work for yesterday got pushed to today so I won't be on. I'll close this signup when I get home tonight or if its too close to Bunco time then I'll close in the morning.

I'm closing this swap now. Please see the progress thread coming soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter