Address Swap Info Thread

What if we did them with the same due date? That way they should be returning to everyone about the same time? That would mean some additional postage required but depending on the number of people these shouldn't be that heavy.

That's ok with me.

I would be willing to make a cover page as well, as long as there aren't a thousand people signing up.

Oh man....I was so excited. My avatar is a cute cricket. I have the Cricut. I have Walk In My Garden. Does it have a cricket? No, it doesn't. Back to the drawing board.

Man, you all are chatty. :) I skimmed over the posts on the ABC swap, I think this is a great idea and I would like to be in this. I have one question though. If we put all our info on the card would you just decorate around that? Or decorate one side and put your info on the other?

Oh man....I was so excited. My avatar is a cute cricket. I have the Cricut. I have Walk In My Garden. Does it have a cricket? No, it doesn't. Back to the drawing board.

AWM, you should be able to just cut and paste your avatar and use it for clipart, if you want to.

Man, you all are chatty. :) I skimmed over the posts on the ABC swap, I think this is a great idea and I would like to be in this. I have one question though. If we put all our info on the card would you just decorate around that? Or decorate one side and put your info on the other?

I just plan to decorate around the address on the face of the card. I can't spend a lot of time on this one, though, so it's not going to be a masterpiece!

I get dibs on my address, though!

I'm in but I don't have time to do anything fancy. I figured I would print out my name and address with some clipart on it. I have too many other swaps to do something fancy.

Rebecca

Wow I wasn't on last night and we keep talking. LOL

I'll start signups this afternoon once I get home and before I take my kitty to the vet for her checkup. I'll put everyone in this thread on the list.

I wasn't thinking anything fancy either. Just the address and a little decoration on the front of a card. I guess you could do the back if you wanted but its not required.

Nope, nothing too fancy. Just thought the little bit of lift the die cut would bring would be enough.

Like I said on the other post I think this is a great idea, so I am in and I will leave a blank spot for my phone number too! Anyone who wants the EVIL ONES number can PM me!!!! BAWHA!! BAWHA!! BAWHA!!! :rotfl2:

Like I said on the other post I think this is a great idea, so I am in and I will leave a blank spot for my phone number too! Anyone who wants the EVIL ONES number can PM me!!!! BAWHA!! BAWHA!! BAWHA!!! :rotfl2:

Or send me 20 bucks and I'll give it to ya!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I like the birthday added too.
Because if you don't put it where I can find it, I won't remember it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter