Adding already booked ADR's to Reservation

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
I have several ADR's made which I had not previously linked to my reservation. Is it possible to do that now from the website? It's no biggie, I simply thought if I could, I would.

A CM told me a few weeks ago that it couldn't be done.....by her or online. I had booked ADR's before my resort reservation because I was waiting on Free Dining. When I finally booked, I called so that our reservations would show that we had the DDP. She said she couldn't do it. That's doesn't mean that another CM doesn't know a way....but she didn't.

You probably can't, but it doesn't matter.

You can still use the dining plan to pay for meals, even if there is no link.

Except for CRT and shows, the ONLY advantage of linking the ADRs to your reservation is the consierge can give you a print out of the ADRs linked to your resort reservation.

For CRT and the shows, you need to link it to your dining plan to avoid paying for it at the time of booking (but if you do, you can still use the dining plan when you show up and get a refund on your credit card).

Thank you both.

It seems like you should be able to do it simply as a matter of convenience but somehow I'm not surprised that you can't.

Live and learn...

I did the same thing, and after making my free dining reservations, I needed to call to make a couple changes. The CM asked my phone number and pulled up all of my ADRs without them being directly associated with my reservation. So it led me to believe that if you made your ressies and ADRs under the same phone number, everything should be linked.

As far as I know, the only real advantage to having them linked is that you're server will already know if you have the dining plan.....assuming you do. Not that it's really a big deal to just tell them when you sit down. Imagine.....having to actually speak to each other :lmao: How primative.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter