Active- Summer Quarter & Birthday- Year Round Swap- Due May 22

SusieStone

<font color=royalblue>I am addicted to those <font
The idea this time is for it to be ongoing during the year so by the end of the year, there will be enough to complete an album

Due date of May 22…….Mail by May 15

General Birthday group AFULL
_ SIOH
_ MazdaUK
_ SusieStone
_ Tinkerbean
_ AWM

General Birthday group B-FULL
_ SusieStone
_ Tinkerbean
_ notes4theheart
_ tiggermei
_ TinkerbellsFriend

General Birthday group CFULL
- michellepooh
- believen
- susiestone
- Tinkerbean
- 123SA

Summer A - FULL
- General Summer - SIOH
- Father's Day - SusieStone
- Fourth of July - rlovew
- Vacation - Tinkerbean
- Cookout – MazdaUK

Summer B - FULL
- General Summer 123SA
- Father's Day- notes4theheart
- Fourth of July - SusieStone
- Vacation - AWM
- Cookout - Tinkerbean

Summer C - Full
- General Summer -BAMB
- Father's Day - Tinkerbell's Friend
- Fourth of July - notes4theheart
- Vacation - SusieStone
- Cookout - KatDisney

Summer D- FULL
- General Summer -SusieStone
- Father's Day - KatDisney
- Fourth of July - tiggermei
- Vacation - believen
- Cookout - Michellepooh

These kits were awesome the last go round.

These kits will consist of 1 topper/title and 2 elements of your choice. See list for more details. Each item will need to be embellished a minimum of 2 different ways.

There will be 5 people per group. The total groups will depend on enthusiasm.

NO hand written lettering or flat stickers on ANY items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, stickers or stamps.

NOTE: Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, primas, stickles, ribbon/fiber, 3D stickers (matted stickers/cliparts are okay too) or embossing (dry/heat).

Ok - here are the elements to choose from (if you have another idea for an element, let me know and I will add it).

TOPPER - The size and orientation is up to you. Please do not make it over 8 inches. You may cut letters out to spell a title but make sure the letters are at least 1 1/4 inches and have a shadow matted behind each letter. If you choose to cut out a title, place letters in a separate baggie and let us know what they spell.

Element Selection:
Journaling Box: 2PP at least a 3x3 writing area, double matted and embellished with actual journal area placed on top of the two mats

Tag: 1 PP for medium or large tags, 2 pp for 2x3 tags, double matted and embellished, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. may include both....the fiber and or eyelet does not count as part of the 2 embellishments.

Embellished Shapes: 3PP 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished. These can be circles, squares, flowers, etc. be creative. If it is a shape that would not look right double matted please use your best judgement.....Just make up for it in another way. Maybe make a few extra or throw in something extra.

Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please

File Folders or Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized. Please make sure to enclose a blank page in the matchbook if this is the element you choose to do.

Bottle Caps: 2PP if metal, 4PP if paper

Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP embellished, no smaller than to hold 2x3 a tag that should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole

Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please

Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please

License Plate: 1PP be creative please

Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished

Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, double matted and embellished

Altered CD cover: 1PP be creative please

Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches

Altered Paper Clips: 3 large size ones

1 photo mats: double matted and must be embellished in 2 different ways. It must be able to accomodate 4 X 6 photos.

Individual wrapped store bought embellishment package.(example Jolees, shaped clips,etc.)

Yes! I was just trying to get in real quick -- I definitely didn't want to do Father's day or vacation!

Good Morning!

I didn't even know this what up for sign ups - yipee!

May I please have

General B day

Group A
Group B

Summer A

Vacation

Summer B

Cookout

Thanks Susie

Glad to see you.

I've got you down.

Good Morning!

I didn't even know this what up for sign ups - yipee!

May I please have

General B day

Group A
Group B

Summer A

Vacation

Summer B

Cookout

Thanks Susie

Hi!

Father's Day
General Birthday

I've been kicking myself about not joining the first round. I have half of my MK swap done, so I know I'll be fine for two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter