ACTIVE Gift Tag Swap - Due Nov 19th

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
I am just copying the description from last year. For this swap you would make gift tags that can be attached to wrapped presents or gift bags. These are due to me by November 19th. I will swap them as soon as I get them all to get them back in time for gift giving.

Tags should be at least 2x3, double-layered, and embellished at least twice. Somewhere on the tag should be a "to:" and "from:" so the giver can fill in the names. This can be on the front or back of the tag.

"Embellished" can be, but is not limited to: inking, chalking, distressing, stickers (puffy or 3d is better than flat), chipboard, sewing, Prima flowers, beads, ribbon, tearing, stamping, embossing, die cuts, etc.

Please note: Your tags can be different. You can use up your stash to make these. As long as they are same quality level, you can use different papers, embellishments, ribbons/fiber to make them.

This was set up with groups of 8. I will include an everyday/birthday gift giving theme since we didn’t have one this year as requested last year.

Group 1 - General holiday/Christmasy theme - MAKE 8
1 - AWM
2 - Arizona Rita
3 - rlovew
4 - TinkerBean
5 - MinnieGarden
6 - Disney_Rider
7 - TPCShauna
8 - 123SA

Group 1b - General holiday/Christmasy theme - MAKE 6
1 - AWM
2 - 123SA
3 - TPCShauna
4 - WDWMom
5 - Michi Belle
6 - TinkerBean

Group 2 – Disney holiday/Christmasy themed - MAKE 8
1 - Arizona Rita
2 - rlovew
3 - TinkerBean
4 – Princess Jayne
5 – MinnieGarden
6 – missesdisney
7 – catinthehat35
8 – AWM

Group 2b - Disney holiday/Christmasy theme - MAKE 6
1 - AWM
2 - Disney_Rider
3 - bearbear
4 - TinkerBean
5 - missesdisney
6 - 123SA

Group 3 – Everyday/birthday theme - MAKE 8
1 – Mickster
2 – TinkerBean
3 – MinnieGarden
4 – Disney_Rider
5 – TPCShauna
6 – 123SA
7 – WDWMom
8 – rlovew

Group 4 – Disney Everyday/birthday theme - MAKE 6
1 – AWM
2 – TinkerBean
3 – MinnieGarden
4 – bearbear
5 – Banana
6 – Arizona_Rita

Group 5 - Baby Tags - MAKE 4
1 - rlovew
2 - Disney_Rider
3 - TPCShauna
4 - WDWMom

Group 6 - Kiddo Christmas - MAKE 8
1 - Disney_Rider
2 - WyFy
3 - Banana
4 - jellybean

Check in - this is a simple swap. Just let me know when you mail them out. I will PM you if these aren't postal one week before the due date, otherwise, HAVE FUN! Please include $4.80 for priority flat return, an address label and $0.65 if you want Delivery Confirmation.
You told me what is going on
mailed
I have
mailed back
you have

123SA 1, 1b, 2b, 3
Arizona Rita 1, 2, 4
AWM 1, 1b, 2, 2b, 4
Banana 4, 6
Bearbear 2b, 4
catinthehat35 2
Disney Rider 1, 2b, 3, 5, 6
Jellybean 6
Michi Belle 1b
Mickster 3
MinnieGarden 1, 2, 3, 4
Missesdisney 2, 2b,
Princess Jayne 2
Rlovew 1, 2, 3, 5
TinkerBean 1, 1b, 2, 2b, 3, 4
WDWMom 1b, 3, 5
WyFy 6

Good mornin'! Haven't been around much, but I'd love to do the everyday birthday tags. :) Thanks!

Please sign me up for both Christmasy sets, or are we limited to just one set?
Are you going to have akids group with this or just the 4 sets?
I already have ideas on this one!:goodvibes

I think we can have a kids group. They are doing soo well with t'n't swap.
No limits with this one.

I will join both Christmas ones.

Would anyone be up for baby tags?

Rebecca

This might be a dumb question but are we making one tag per swapper so thats 8 of the same in total or are we doing 2 per swapper so a total of 16?

xx

This might be a dumb question but are we making one tag per swapper so thats 8 of the same in total or are we doing 2 per swapper so a total of 16?

xx

Last time it was just one tag per swapper, total of 8. Is that okay or would rather do more? I know I can talk Tinker to making more. ;)

Hi there I'm back from DL!!!!!
I will take a spot in
Group 1
Group 3
Group 5
And Group 6
I make 8 of each right?
Thanks :) oh and i have lost your address so I'm gonna need it again.

Last time it was just one tag per swapper, total of 8. Is that okay or would rather do more? I know I can talk Tinker to making more. ;)

Are you trying to corrupt me...
naughty.gif
again
bellylaugh.gif

Hi there,
Since I'm getting lazy can I use my Cricut and just double layer with the Shadow mode???
And if so what measurement setting should be used???

I reallt want to do the Disney X-mas one too but I'm out of Ideas.But I do have new Disney EK embellis with mick,min,and pluto in X-mas gear....would those do???

Hi there,
Since I'm getting lazy can I use my Cricut and just double layer with the Shadow mode???
And if so what measurement setting should be used???

I reallt want to do the Disney X-mas one too but I'm out of Ideas.But I do have new Disney EK embellis with mick,min,and pluto in X-mas gear....would those do???

Those would be fine - I have used the cricut for tags before it is fine. You could also make a cricut Paper piecing in holiday colors if you wanted. Or you could use a Christmas stamp.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter