ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

gazelle is what I think it is too
I usually use a font called animals for shadows but I don't think it has the dragon

gazelle is what I think it is too
I usually use a font called animals for shadows but I don't think it has the dragon

saw your PM, since I don't have scal can't use your offer, thanks though :goodvibes
I'll keep looking around or will just change my idea!

if you change I may use the idea for group D for the AK one -- that would work with the frame that I took them off of then just a title ;)

if you change I may use the idea for group D for the AK one -- that would work with the frame that I took them off of then just a title ;)

go ahead and make them....I will do something else!

I have the groups listed in post 2. Please confirm them. I will send out my info now.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
confirm for me

Dino-land is done - I"ll post pic when DH gets back with camera:rolleyes2

I'm confirmed.

I'm about start working on my title. :) Well.. As much as my 15 month old will let me. :rotfl: She wants to help and her dad is still at work. I'm too excited to get started to not try and start. :yay:

I'm new to this whole swap thing. I worked on my title this evening. I wanted to get some input. Should I got for something else or do you like this? This is for Group B.

DSC_0269.jpg

I sent in my info and my groups look fabulous! Hope to get all my ideas sketched and materials together this weekend.
Stephanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter