Accepted!!!!!

I don't have AOL or anything like that! Sorry! Hooray for Custodial! Is anyone else on here a BYU student? I'm at BYU Idaho right now and I'll be checking in on August 19th.

Congrats! i applied for lifeguard recreation and transportation....i just got my pending letter yesterday hopefully i get lifeguard tho check back and ill post here if i get it or not

Hey good luck, that be sick if you got in, make sure you call your recruiter and ask why you are pending, I know that i had applied for Fall Advantage, and i applied really early too, but my recruiter said that the only way i could become a lifeguard was if i was receptive to fall instead of fall advantage, But I hope you get in, let me know:thumbsup2

Hey good luck, that be sick if you got in, make sure you call your recruiter and ask why you are pending, I know that i had applied for Fall Advantage, and i applied really early too, but my recruiter said that the only way i could become a lifeguard was if i was receptive to fall instead of fall advantage, But I hope you get in, let me know:thumbsup2

Yeah that's a good idea is there a phone number or should I just send an email...I said that I wanted to do thefall anyway since I have a summer class and wanna lifeguard one more summer on the beach before I have too get a realjob anyway I'll keep you posted and hopefully I get in

Hi everyone! I've been following the boards for about a month now as I was anxiously awaiting my acceptance letter. So, now that I have it, I wanted to join and introduce myself. I'm Shaun from Portland, OR and I'll be working custodial this fall. I'm so excited! I hear that I'll get to work outside a lot and talk with tons of people so that will be nice. The trash part I'm not too excited about, but what's to complain about? I'll be working in Disney World!

Hey I am from Portland, OR too :)

Oregonians unite! We live in Salem and my son is also doing Custodial, checking in on August 24th.

Oregonians unite! We live in Salem and my son is also doing Custodial, checking in on August 24th.

I'm from Portland too! Well, for those that are close and know Tigard, that's really my home; for everyone else it's Portland though. I just got my acceptance letter today for Fall '09 Attractions!!!!!:cool1:

I'm from Portland too! Well, for those that are close and know Tigard, that's really my home; for everyone else it's Portland though. I just got my acceptance letter today for Fall '09 Attractions!!!!!:cool1:

Congratulations to you! We were just in Tigard this past Saturday. ;)

This is my first time posting, so I hope I am doing it right!

I just received my acceptance letter today!! I'll be doing Merchandise for the Fall 2009 program! Can't wait to meet you all down there!

YES! Someone who's also working Custodial! Nice to meet you Shaun from Portland, Oregon! Yeah I have the same feeling about working Custodial--I hear good things about it, and I don't mind the occasional trash bag or whatever, because we'll be working outside with guests and enjoying Disney World! You have an AOL or something so us Custodial workers can talk?

I will be do custodian as well! I cant wait to work outside, talk with everyone, and get a tan!

Merchandiseeeee!!! Fall 09!!!!
I'm beyond excited :)
My recruiter promised to really try to get me placed in Epcot somewhere I'm sooooooo amped!

This is my first time posting, so I hope I am doing it right!

I just received my acceptance letter today!! I'll be doing Merchandise for the Fall 2009 program! Can't wait to meet you all down there!

So nice to meet you H2olily7! :wave2:
Congrats on the Purple Folder!!! (have you taken a pic w/ your purple folder and posted it under the "Posing w/ your purple folder" thread?)
Here are some suggestions on what to do next...
Have you introduced yourself in the "Introductions" thread? Also, you should do a survey under the "Roommates" thread so we can all get to know you better. After that and posting wherever else you fancy I'd think about starting a blog.;) (but that's just me)

I got accepted for Summer Alumni in Attractions but I won't be going. I just got a seasonal job at the zoo.

When do you find out what character you are going to be !?! Sorry I am new to this and just got accepted for the 2009 Fall Semester as a character/performer.. Also if anyone will be there at the same time as I will , please feel free to im me/ of find me on facebook. I would love to get to know people before I get to Florida.

June 15 - January 2
Merchandising
Still waiting to see if I get a Professional Internship, but I'm happy to be a Cast Member either way! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter