absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Here I am at the 11th hour looking for ideas and just found your website. I LOVE the airline tickets you designed! Do you have a blank one that I can fill in with our information or do I just submit the request to you? We are leaving next week so I know this is last minute and I am not sure that you could get to it. I also love the mickey head with the name on the ear and the year inside that says My First Disney Trip. Do you also have a blank one of this that I could use? Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks so much!

Kathleen

:cheer2: Can't wait for our trip!!

Hi Mandy!I hope you had a great vacation! Could I please request the Mickey star wars with light saber pressed penny with the name Aidan.
Thank you!
Lisa

Hi Mandy,
Your DISigns are great!

I'd love to have chrisnameFab5.jpg done with the following names:

James
Kara
Nanny
Gramps
Hailey
Grayce

and Walt Disney World 2012

Thanks so much! (I think I've requested correctly) :-)

Hi,

I would like to make a request please. This design will be used for Christmas presents - so no rush for me.

If you have time,

Can I get this one with Princess instead of Chloe?
chloefeelfreefrog2.jpg

Thank you!

Hello, Do you have any cruise designs? I am looking for one to make for my 30th Birthday cruise on the Dream!! Please post a link or samples if u can it would mean alot! Thanks for your time!

I stumbled upon this thread while searching for Disney or Bust tshirts. Your work is amazing! We are surprising our extended family with a Disney World trip. We are surprising them at Christmas, but not traveling until May. I would be so honored if you could create the design for our tshirt. This is the first trip for the majority, which includes our three grandchildren. There are 12 of us total (yikes...and yes we almost took out a second mortgage). I would love to have the Disney or Bust design on the front and then individual names with fill in characters on the back. I have been browsing for hours in awe.

I apologize in advance for asking questions that may have been answered elsewhere, but how does this work? Am I able to download the pictures to my computer and then print them? Thank so much for your patience.

Also do you have any ideas for the Disney or Bust design?

Again, thank you so much!

~Laura

Hi Mandy! DISer Starclassic sent me your way when I asked her about the adorable name fill in her sig. I see that you just got back from vacation and already have a few pages of requests waiting for you - I'm in no rush at all, so please take your time on this!

I'd like a name fill, please - Laura, with Belle in her blue dress/"little town" outfit. Preferably from the movie and not merch/cartoon versions, but if that's not possible it's OK. Thanks in advance! Your work is fantastic and I can't believe you're not charging for it!! :)

Hope you had a GREAT vacation!!

I am wondering if you can do a stick figure disney family with a dad, a mom and two girls (9 yo & 3 yo). It can be very simple just black and white no background, please. Thanking you in advance! Please let me know if you cannot do this.

Am needing by middle of November :thumbsup2

Hi,
I was hoping you could do some of the 2012 MVMCP tickets for me:

Morgan
Isaac
Connie
Mike
Brenda
Evelyn
Linda
Ed

Thank you so much!

Dear Mandy,
How nice of you to make these beautiful things for us. I'm not sure what you have available (I'm very new to all of this), but I would love to have a 'penny collector' box cover for a 'Jeanette' that is either a Sleeping Beauty or a design with the general Disney characters. The other would be for 'Barbara' in a Pin Trading box cover with Cinderella or with general Disney characters. Our trip is for mid November. Thank you so much for your creativeness and your generosity. :flower3:

Hi Mandy,
I hope your trip was nice. I would love for you to personalize some welcome/invites for me. Unfortunately I leave next week on the 23rd and I know you have a lot of requests, so I understand if it's not possible.
I was hoping for the following:

a welcome letter to AOA but lion king theme for Jack Sami Will and Molly, similar to your aerial one:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/callieAofA.jpg

This one for Sami
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/Invites/maisieweltowdwprincess.jpg

This one for Jack
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...vites/?action=view&current=gustavewelcome.jpg

I didn't see a "cars" welcome letter, if you have one I need it for Will, otherwise another of the one like Jack's

The Tusker house breakfast one for "Jack, Sami, Will and Molly" on Saturday October 27
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...nvites/?action=view&current=gustavetusker.jpg

Norway dinner for "Jack Sami Will and Molly" Sunday Oct 28
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...&current=caleb1akershusinvite_zps56b4fc69.jpg

Crystal Palace dinner for Monday Oct 29 for the same names
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...zed/Invites/?action=view&current=cpinvite.jpg

And lastly 3 scattered names
Samantha
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...ered/?action=view&current=kylierapunzelsc.jpg

Melanie
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...attered/?action=view&current=nfpfriendssc.jpg

William
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...ered/?action=view&current=michaelcarsnfsc.jpg

Thanks so much!!

Hi Mandy,

I hope you had a great vacation!

Could I please get two name fills; one with the name Amber with the Evil Queen and the name Terri with Snow White? They are for our Nov. 3rd cruise.

Thanks in advance!

I had asked for these on an individual thread several days ago and haven't gotten any response, :sad: except for the SW ones. Would you be willing to give them a shot?

I have looked thru countless threads and photobuckets, and found some fills, but would like some more. I am planning a 9 day trip in October of next year, and want to make 5 or 6 matching shirts for DH, Myself and DS. I have one (the Lion King Mickey with mom, dad and someone is making son)

The Names

Mom
Melody

Dad
Billy

Chandler
Son

The What
I would like some name fills. With any, all, some or a combination of the above.

With?

Some of the things we like are:
Star Wars
Phineas and Ferb
Fab 5
Nightmare B4 Christmas (we are possibly doing Jack and Sally for MNNSHP)
101 Dalmations (especially for Chandler)
Toy Story
Bolt (have seen a Disign for Mickey Ears with Bolt, but can't find it again) again mostly for DS

Tink-for Me

If you would like to take this on, I would appreciate it GREATLY. I know my son would like anything you come up with. :goodvibes

Thanks for your patience! Have a great trip!

chandlerbolt.jpg

chandlerdalmation.jpg

chandlerFab5.jpg

billyToyStory.jpg

billyStarWars.jpg

billyFab1c.jpg

meldoytink.jpg

melodyFab5a.jpg

melodynightmare.jpg

melodyPFcopy.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,

I have spent hours looking at your DISigns and I love them. Can I please get some from you for my upcoming trip in March of 2013. Thank you in advance!

Aidan Name fill in Perry
Michael Name fill in Perry
Ashley Name fill in Perry

Aidan Agent Perry Tag

Snow White Mickey Head
Ariel Mickey Head
Belle Mickey Head
Tiana Mickey Head
Jasmine Mickey Head
Mulan Mickey Head
Pocahontas Mickey Head
Rapunzel Mickey Head

Mickey Head Camo (BLUE)
Minnie Head Camo (BLUE)

Princess Name fill in Aurora

Thank you so much!!

Agent P tag coming up. As for the Aurora fill, do you wan a specific name or just Aurora as the name:

aidenperrys.jpg

ashleyperry.jpg

michaelperrys.jpg

tianamh.jpg

snowmh.jpg

rapmh.jpg

pomh.jpg

mulanmh.jpg

jasminemh.jpg

bluemh.jpg

bellemh-1.jpg

arielmh.jpg

blueMinnieHead.jpg

Hi Mandy!
Could I request ?
Minnie Head w/bow 2012 on ear, Name Cherie
Mickey Head w/ 2012 on ear, Name Chuck
Cherie

Name Fill with Mickey Name: Chuck
Cherie
Name fill with Mickey and Friends, Name: Cherie
Name fill with Disney Star Wars, Name: Chuck

MNSSHP 2012, Name: Chuck
Cherie

Our trip is Halloween Week 2012. Thanking you in advance for your time.

Sure thing!

chuckMNSSHPMH12.jpg

cherieMinnieHead.jpg

cherieMickeyHead.jpg

chuckMickeyHead.jpg

cheriemickey5.jpg

cherieFab5d.jpg

chuckmickey2.jpg

chuckSWCharacters.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I have a request if you have time.

I tried to copy the image from the boards,but no dice. I apologize. It is the image in post # 3470 that has the castle in the background and "The Struad Family" at the top.

We would like that image with no words on the actual image (and no 2012).
Underneath where it says "Our First Disney Vacation" we'd like it to say Chafin Family Vacation.

Thank you so much!

Have a great trip

chafincastlefami.jpg

Hi Mandy~
Thank you so much for the stroller tags! I have a few more requests, but if you don't get to this before your trip, no worries!

Surprise letter (please address to "Aubrey and Braedyn" and say "Surprise! You are going to Disney World today!"): http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums...is/Surprise Letters/SurpriseDLP6_edited-1.jpg

Journal Cover (for Aubrey): (I LOVE the one pictured above with Rapunzel, but can't find it on your photobucket yet, instead of Activity book, could it say "Aubrey's Journal"?)

Another stroller tag (for Braedyn): http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums...oller Tags/wyattLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

Thank you so much in advance! I love your stuff! And as I said, if not before the trip, no problem!

Have a great time!
-Lori

Sure thing Lori!

aubreyrapjournal.jpg

aubreydlpsurprise6.jpg

braedynLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

Mandy,
Can you please do my kids' names in both scattered in 3D ( if you have it)Disney Font and regular block name fills that you do?

Kenzie (Stitch and Maleficent- she likes both equally so feel free to mix or whatever)

Jaden (Phineas and Ferb)

Ashley (Pocahontas)

Sylvia (Lady and the Tramp)

Patrick (Jack Sparrow)

Preston (Emporer's New Groove especially Kronk with the Devil and Angel on shoulder)

Hodge (Prince Naveen (frog), Tiana (frog), Ray, and louis)

Gabby (sparkly Tinkerbell)

Amiya (Princesses any/all)

If you have time- I'm going to try to do a few things for my dad and hubby

Tom (Hudson Hornet)

John (20,000 leagues under the sea- maybe the squid attacking the name with the Nautilus inside on one?)

Tonya - Classic Mickey Mouse ( going to make me a couple of things too )

Love your work! Thanks in advance!!

I see that you posted this request on the main board, do you want me to do it still?

Thanks

I initially posted this on the other thread, but then saw that you would prefer them to be on this one. Sorry for the duplicate, if I didn't do it right!

Hi Mandy,
I was wondering if I could please get the following Disigns for our January trip.
Thank you so much! I appreciate all that you guys do.

Minnie Heads with Bows:
Mackenzie
Haleigh
Hannah
Delaney
Aubrey
Jenny
Diane

Mickey Heads:
Shawn
Shannon

Scattered Princesses:
Delaney
Hannah
Aubrey

Scattered Lilo and Stitch
Haleigh
Mackenzie

Thanks again!
:banana:

Sure thing!

aubreyMinnieHead.jpg

delaneyMinnieHead-1.jpg

dianeMinnieHead.jpg

haleighMinnieHead.jpg

hannahMinnieHead-1.jpg

jennyMinnieHead.jpg

mackenzieMinnieHead.jpg

shawnMickeyHead.jpg

shannonMickeyHead.jpg

aubreyprincesssc.jpg

delaneyprincesssc.jpg

hannahprincesssc.jpg

haleighlilosc.jpg

mackenziestitchsc.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I see you are getting ready for a liitle magic of your own!!
If you are able to before you go, could you please help me with a few things?

A cast member thank you envelope? I saw one you had created that was blue with the castle on it and said "Thank you for making our dreams come true". That would be perfect and could you please add..."The McKinley Family" at the bottom?

Minnie mouse stroller tag that says "Madison's Stoller" ?

And 2 signs with the princesses saying:
Happy 6th Birthday Princess Reagan
Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Madison

Thanks SO much!
We are going on the Dream cruise & WDW in 14 days...yay!
Blessings!
Stephanie McKinley

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

mckinleycastlecacard.jpg

madisonprincess.jpg

reaganprincess.jpg

madisonLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter